☑️TogaChako!- bad girl kills

Start from the beginning

Ochako had a small smile as she walked to the bus stop.
By now she's shoved her books in her bag that was around her shoulders.

It was a simple black backpack that she had taken a bleach marker and carefully (and artistically) wrote all her favorite bands on it. They were upright, horizontal, any way you could think that's what she'd done.

As Ochako waited for the bus thoughts made a game of her mind.
She started thinking about the blonde that encountered her.
Everyone knew what Toga Himiko does.

She's the classical bad girl in the school. She had a group of people like her (bad girls) but they weren't as bad as she was.
Ochako knew she shouldn't have gotten cought up but then again..maybe Himiko could be her friend?

Finally the bus came and Ochako hopped on.

Toga smiled at her friend while walking into her bed room.
"So, did you do it yet? The post I mean."

Twice smiled running a hand through his blonde messy hair.
"I have to do a love stream."

"Ah, well good luck."
Toga plopped on her bed with a bounce.
"So, I saw this emo."

"Ooh~ sounds like our gam."
Twice teased. Toga and him shared some what of the same type of music.

"Yeah actually, I made her name some of the bands she's into"
Toga bit her nail.
"She's actually pretty cute. She was really rocking the 'emo' look. Been thinking tomorrow I'll dress up in some of mine."

Twice's eyes lit up.
"Yes! You look so hot in those! Wear the fishnets!"

Toga rolled her eyes.
"Well, I gotta study so I'll call you later."

°

Ochako walked down the while walled halls, her hand around one of her backpack straps as she listened to the music blaring through her earbuds.

She wasn't too concerned about if anyone could hear as MCR screamed about how scary teenagers were. If they stared they stared.

Suddenly someone pulled out her earbud for the side of her. She glared at him already knowing the guy from past times.
"Hey, whatcha listening to?"

Ochako only glared more.
"Leave me-"
He shoved her against the locker. It made a loud bang that seemed to echo down the hall.

"You got a better grade then me on the last test in home eck."
He stated stepping closer to Ochako.

"Denki, back-"
He ran his index finger past her hair and down her chin.

"Maybe you could.."
He bit his lip.
"Help me out?"

Ochako glared, her eyes widened when she saw a fist connect with denki's face sending him back.
"What the fu-"
He looked up grabbing his nose that had started bleeding.
"Ugh fine."

Toga stood there, shaking her hand while typing on her phone with the other.
"Been a while since I've done that."
Toga didn't even look up at Ochako yet, she was too busy telling Twice about the dickweeb.

"Thanks."
Ochako moved her hair back from Denki messing with it.
"He's an idiot and always wants me to 'help' him."