14

Ginny was overstimulated easily considering she was very sore so she begged "Master please stop master please master".

Bella stopped knowing what she had already put her through and she wasn't being punished so she untied Ginny carried her tucked her naked body into bed and cuddled her to sleep.

Once Ginny was asleep  she went back to find Hermione sleeping so she turned on the vibrator put it on the highest setting and placed it directly on her clit.

Hermione shot awake and Bella said " You will cum until I say your done" Hermione new she could use her safe word but it wasn't severe.

Bella took the dildo put in in between Hermione's lips and in and out it went her tight hole stretching.

Hermione moaning Hermione came again and again until morning and when Bella was finally done with her tears running down her face, legs shaking uncontrollably.

 Hermione was layed in a hard chair and told to wait her sore clit accidentally rubbing against the chair causing her extreme pain.

She then had to watching as Ginny and Bella cuddled Hermione thought they looked kind of peaceful wait did Hermione like Ginny and Bella and her like a couple ? 

I mean she did like Bella and Ginny and now they were getting along Hermione thought.

When Ginny and Bella woke up she Hermione and Ginny started getting ready together they all took a shower and got dressed together Hermione thought this was a dream come true.

Bella and Ginny and Hermione all walked to class together Bella kissed Ginny and Hermione started blushing "aw baby why all flustered all I did was kiss her" Bella said.

Bella then kissing Hermione and walking into class.

Snape immediately asking why to 2 were near each other considering what McGonagall told them. 

Bella assured him it wouldn't happen again until the week was over 2 more days left.

After class Ginny and Hermione were talking "what if we dominated Bella" Hermione said.

Ginny smiled and laughed and said " that is a really good idea" then started going over the details.

Then it was night fall and Ginny and Hermione and Bella were all in bed but only Bella was asleep.

Hermione and Ginny got up and got the rope from the drawer and started to tie her up lucky for them Bella is a heavy sleeper.

Once she was tied up Hermione got out a vibrator and Bella awoke quickly her first reaction being shook.

Hermione and Ginny start laughing, Bella yelling at them.

Bella yelling at them to stop , Hermione and Ginny laughing Bella filled with rage.

She came.

Bella moaned and she screamed for someone and Hermione kissed her and that's when it happened Bella said "please baby".

Hermione stopped thinking she and Ginny won.

Bella was then untied and then Hermione was instantly bent over her knee her ass smacked 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 times Hermione wincing in pain.

Ginny scared but then Bella glared at her she then felt the fear in her stomach Bella smacked Ginny's ass same amount as Hermione.

All of a sudden they were both tied up and naked, Ginny and Hermione both have a vibrator in them Hermione wanted to rub her neglected clit.

Bella realize both of their neglected clit's and their reaction she took her hands and started rubbing both of their clit's stopping right before they cum.

Then they both came from the vibrator's and they both got overstimulated their legs starting to shake as they came a second time.

Bella then took out a flogger and dragged it across Ginny's stomach then hitting her lower stomach and repeating the same for Hermione.

Then hitting both of their breasts and them cumming again.

Bella then sucking hickey's into their necks and removing the vibrators untying them and cuddling them to sleep.

Hermione thinking she got everything she ever wanted.

But in the great hall the next morning she was proven wrong.

She woke up Bella and Ginny gone but their was a note that read-

Morning love,

                              Me and Ginny wanted to let you sleep in so please get ready and meet us in the great hall when you wake.

                                                      ,Love Bella.

Hermione got ready and headed to the great hall walking in and seeing Ginny one Bella's lap the thing she thought she saw as happiness had turned to jealousy Bella was her's and Ginny was more of a person she just found cute sometimes.

But now she had to tell Bella this but she couldn't right now so she just ran out of the great hall and Bella realized and told Ginny to wait their and she ran after her.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter and add this to your library so you don't miss future updates and follow for more.