3

Bella was smoking with the twins and Hermione as always was just being the bratty sub she is.

But Bella was fed up at this point so she grabbed Hermione by the neck and blew the smoke into her mouth.

Then told her to "hold it" and Hermione did but she let it out quickly after she was told.

By Bella to "get on your knees and do exactly what I say darling or the punishment will be worse".

Hermione knew she wasn't lying so she obeyed.

Little did Hermione know that her punishment would not be over soon but later.

But with the look in Bella's eyes Hermione knew this.

And so she followed Bella back to her dorm not knowing what was in store for her.

After a while of being in Bella's dorm tied to her bed while getting fucked senselessly.

When Hermione said " NO, it's to much " .

Bella then stopped fucking her pulled the strap out of Hermione.

Untied her and told her to "GET UP" and when Hermione did.

 Bella said "GET ON YOUR KNEES AND APOLIGIZE FOR TELLING ME NO I KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU"

" I OWN U". Hermione got on her knees and said " I'm sorry mommy I'm sorry for telling u no I'm sorry for saying that you don't know what's good for me and I'm sorry for saying that u don't own me".

" NOW GET UP AND I WANT U TO WALK OUT OF THIS ROOM LIKE NOTHING HAPPENEND I DONT CARE IF YOUR LEGS ARE SHAKING WALK STRAIGHT AND IF U FALL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT U BEING CLUMSY" said Bella.

"But I cant walk straight mommy I'm to gay for you "said Hermione.

" u bratty SLUT " said Bella while grabbing Hermione's wrist she then used the medal bars screwed into the wall to tie Hermione too.

While she was standing she told Hermione to stand on her tippy toes while pressing a dildo through her lips and turning in on which made it vibrate and put it on the highest setting.

Hermione feeling the vibration in her core but she was surprised when Bella put on her clothes and said "Even if u moan their will be no one here to stop it no one will be in here to make it stop" .

Then she left the room leaving Hermione to deny herself an orgasm to avoid overstimulation.

But eventually she caved and she cummed but it didn't stop their she came until she screamed and tears started running down her face.

And then Bella return to her ruined whore turned off the vibrator look at Hermione and said " I think u have learned your lesson giving u were screaming my name when I entered ".

Hermione nodded and Bella gave her a loving passionate kiss before untying her.

Knowing that Hermione would not be able to walk tomorrow wrote letters to all her teachers saying she was sick and would not be able to attend her classes.

Then they went to sleep Bella cuddled Hermione to sleep.