5

Hermione woke up and Ginny and her showered together and they both got ready put on their robes and went to the great hall.

They walked to the Gryffindor table hand in hand.

Bella looking over very jealously at the too from the slytherin table.

Hermione and Ginny sitting down Hermione sitting down in pain from the night she had with Bella.

When Bella saw this she felt bad.

Bella walked up to the table where Hermione and Ginny were sitting.

 Ginny pulling Hermione closer in a protective manner as Bella approached the table.

Bella then asked Hermione to meet her in her dorm at after dinner.

Hermione kept thinking if she wanted to go or not but after dinner she went to Bella's dorm.

She walked in the room Bella holding the flogger that Bella hit her with the day before Bella said "I want u to hit me with this until u feel satisfied".

Hermione replied "I would never hit you when its your job to punish me".

She then knew exactly what Hermione wanted.

 She pushed Hermione on the bed and removed Hermione's shirt to see the hickey's that Ginny gave her.

But Bella didn't know this yet.

She said "who gave u those because I know I didn't Hermione I know I scared you last night but that one night it took you that little time to cheat on me".

Hermione looked at Bella's face she looked hurt but that quickly turned to rage worse that anything else she had seen from Bella.

" YOU LITTLE WHORE " Bella screamed now Hermione knew she would get a punishment far worse ".

She said "tomorrow morning when you go to breakfast go to the slytherin table". 

She gave Hermione underwear that she wanted her to wear tomorrow at breakfast.

At breakfast Bella kissed Hermione then glared at Ginny she had suspicions that it was Ginny I mean who else would Hermione go to after a night like that.

They say down and started to go over boundaries an rules and punishments and they already had a safe word.

They when Hermione realized her underwear that Bella gave her started to vibrate right at her clit the sudden pleasure almost made her moan.

She whispered in Hermione's ear " you cheated on me with Ginny yes I put the dots together and now u get to watch me rock her shit but every time you try to get up and stop it the fight  power of the vibration rises.

Hermione nodded her head as Bella stood and walked over toward the Gryffindor table she walked up to Ginny and slapped her across the face.

Ginny then punched her in the face Hermione tried to stand but the vibration rose and she sat back down having to try harder not to moan.

Ginny and Bella fought hand to hand until Ginny said "I need to yell at you about some thing you did to Hermione".

So her and Bella just walked out of the great hall and into the corridor where Ginny slapped Bella said " How dare you hurt her like that for a punishment she had bruises and her clit was so sore she could barely sit down".

Bella replied with "she deserved it "  and tried to walk away but Ginny grabbed her wrist and knocked her out cold.

Bella  woke up in her dorm later that day to Hermione kissing her and a throbbing pain in her head but she ignored that and grabbed Hermione's face saying "did I really hurt u that bad".

Hermione replied  with" yes but it doesn't hurt that bad anymore " 

Bella said "  I'm sorry I will never overstep like that when I'm mad again I promise love ".

Hermione smiled at her with wanting eyes.

So Bella repeated herself  " I'm sorry I will never overstep like that when I'm mad again my little slut ".

Hermione melted instantly. 

She grabbed Hermione's neck and pulled her closer.

Kissing her soft lips and making her way down her neck.

Giving Hermione hickey's over the hickey's given to her by Ginny.

Circling down to her clit which was still sore from the other day they had together but Hermione was fine with they but she knew.

She would cum quickly and Bella loves overstimulation so she knew she wouldn't stop.

Bella grabbed a blindfold and asked if she could Hermione thought it was weird she asked but she wasn't going to ask questions.

So she said yes and  then Bella put the blindfold on her and grabbed rope and tied her up after asking of course.

Hermione tried to break free from the rope but it was tied perfectly tight not enough to hurt her wrists but not enough to let her break free easily.

She heard the  flogger from before she remembered the sound a little bit of panic went through her body and she was hit with it and Bella asked her if that was ok Hermione said " yes ".

Bella hit her again said " would you like to be taught a lesson on what happens when  you cheat slut ".

Hermione bit her lip and replied " yes mommy ".

She got hit with a flogger again and again. 

Hermione then felt something egg shaped enter her and then she heard the flip of a switch and it started to vibrate.

Bella then hovered her head over Hermione's clit and said" don't cum" the vibrations from her voice making it even harder not to but Bella knew this.

Bella then hit her with the flogger right on her hooded clit causing her to cum immediately.

Bella stopped the vibration immediately and gave her the underwear again Hermione knew just what this meant.

The next day Hermione was wearing the underwear as she was told.

They started vibrating during her first class of the day and by lunch time she had came so make times she could barely stand.

In the corridor on her way to Defense Against The Dark Arts the vibration intensified and she collapsed and screamed " BELLA ".

Bella ran to her and said "what cant take it you sure were happy when I torture u in my room slut why not out here" people were passing by hearing everything that Bella said to Hermione.

At this point Hermione knew Bella was not going to want to be called anything else so she said " mommy please " 

Bella stopped right then and said " well I got what I wanted but my little slut you don't even know what you just caused slut ".

Hermione worried about what she meant but knew it didn't mean anything good.

Don't forget to vote if u liked this chapter and add this so your library to keep up with updates and follow me for more stories like this in the future.