30

It was almost 3am, Hermione was laying in her bed, Roland was next to her sleeping.

Wide awake Hermione was looking at a ring in box the ring she planned on proposing to Bella with.

She looked down at it and then Roland and shut the box and put it in the drawer of her bedside table and layed down.

Back turned from Roland tears started to run down her face and regret filled her heart.

Hermione got out of bed and ran down the hall knocked on Ron's dorm door.

The door opened Ron scoffed "what do you want cheater".

Though Ron never liked Bella, but Hermione cheated.

Ron stopped when he saw tears running down her face.

"I made a mistake and I dont think theirs any fixing it" Hermione cried.

Ron opened the door wide and let her inside.

She layed down on Harry's empty bed.

Ron sat down at his desk grabbed parchment and began writing a letter to Bella:

   Bella Malfoy,
           Hermione regrets what she did and I know that cant fix it but shes crying her eyes out in my bloddy dorm and I have no clue how to fix her you know so save me
                                           ,Ronald B.Weasley

Once Bella received the letter she showed it to Ginny and kissed her.

Grabbed a flogger and vibrator "I'm not fucking her I'm teaching her".

Ginny understood but she still didnt like this idea "maybe I should come with you".

"Good idea" Bella replied

Then they left once they arrived at the dorm, Hermione jumped in her arms then got down and looked at what was in her hands "I missed that especially"Hermione said.

Ginny gritted her teeth.

"Good because it's the last one" Bella replied.

Hermione frowned.

Bella tied her hands with the bed sheets.

Ron leaving quickly when he realized what was happening.

Ginny then pulling Roland in the room.

"This is the last time so I'll teach him".

Bella grabbed the handcuff like tie and flips Hermione over on her stomach.

Then unzipping her night gown and removing it.

Finding nothing under it "still a whore I see" Bella exclaimed.

Bella picked the flogger up in her hands and says "count you mess up we start over".

"1" "2" "3" "4" "5" "6" "7" "8" "9" "10" "11" "12" "13"  "14" "15" "1-".

"AGAIN" Bella shouted.

Once Hermiones stung to the touch and finally was at 50 Bella stopped.

Bella kissed Hermiones ass where she hit it then hit it one more time hard bringing her to tears.

Bella asked if Hermione were ok mainly to teach Roland to check on her.

Bella carefully flipped Hermione over and turned the vibrator on going up her thighs and stomach around her breasts teasing around her clit before pressing into it.

"You make a sound one more time you have to cum".

Hermione was trying to hold back her moans as she got closer to her climax.

But it became to much she began to moan uncontrollably.

And Bella began to count.

Hermione came for the first time.

Then the second.

Then the third.

Then the fourth.

Then the fifth.

Then the sixth.

Then the seventh.

Lastly the eighth.

Hermiones legs were shaking and now Bella needed to teach Roland the most important part aftercare.

Bella ran Hermione a bath and cuddled with Hermione in it until Hermione was at peace " I made a mistake, I miss you" Bella ignored her.

Then Bella got out and carried Hermione to Roland's arms she gave him the flogger and vibrator.

Picked up Ginny who was sleeping and started carrying her back to the dorm when Ginnys eyes opened a bit "go back to sleep princess" Bella said to her.

Once they got to Bellas dorm they both fell right asleep.

Ron bursts into Bellas dorm and says "Hermione needs help now" Bella kisses Hermione go to class sweetheart I'll send you a letter when I'm done.

Bella bolts to Hermiones dorm.

When she arrives Roland is hitting her with a flogger shes crying screaming her safe word along with stop.

Bella runs over to Roland punching him knocking him out cold.

Bella embraces Hermione and carries her to her dorm.

And to the secret room.

Where Bella wipes Hermiones tears "when your ready want to tell me when happened" Hermione nuzzles her head into Bellas chest and they cuddle to slumber.

Meanwhile

Ginny cant find Bella and she was last with Hermione shes worried and jealous and she doesn't know which one she is more.

Bella walks into the common room Ginny embraces her.

Hermione jumped into Roland's arms that's when I reality kicked in.

Hermione wasn't hers.