15

Bella found Hermione in the bathroom "love why did you run" Bella said.

Hermione just said it was nothing and left the bathroom.

Bella went back to the great hall and Ginny and her ate and went back down to Bella's dorm.

And Bella pushed Ginny on her bed and kissing Ginny's neck while undressing her then kissing and sucking on her nipples.

Then drawing her tongue down to her clit then moving her tongue in the perfect way Ginny's back arching when she came.

Then tracing her lips back to Ginny's lips.

Ginny got dressed and they went to their first class potions together they didn't see Hermione in potions but thought nothing of it.

Ginny and Bella both went back to Ginny's dorm to get some of her stuff to make a drawer for Ginny in Bella's dorm.

When they arrived Hermione was crying on her bed Bella walked up to her and asked her what was wrong Hermione again said "nothing I just was having a moment but I'm fine".

They got what they came for and left for Bella's dorm.

They put Ginny's things in the drawer and left for their next class.

When they got back from Defense against the dark arts they went to Bella's dorm where they found Hermione about to set fire to Ginny's things "STOP" Bella said.

Bella then asked Ginny to leave.

Bella sat down next to Hermione and asked her what was wrong and said she wouldn't take no for an answer.

Hermione said with tears in her eyes "Ginny I want her gone".

Bella was shocked but said "Ok love if that will make you happy".

Bella went outside and told Ginny to "Get out of my face and the twins will bring you your stuff later".

"But Bella" Ginny said.

"Go away NOW" Bella said.

Ginny ran away crying.

Ginny pasted Harry who was exiting Draco's dorm.

Harry walked up to Bella and said "what was that all about"

"Nothing" she replied then pointed to Draco's room and asked "what's that all about".

Harry smiled and blushed then saying "oh it's nothing" he started to walk away.

But he was just close enough to hear when Bella said "Fancy my twin Potter".

Harry didn't answer.

Bella went back into the room sat down next to Hermione and asked her "if you don't like sharing me with Ginny why didn't you say something".

"Well I did like it at first but then I got jealous your mine" Hermione replied.

Hermione layed her head in Bella's lap.

Bella then said "Well that means you still like her right".

"Yeah" Hermione said in a whispered voice.

"I understand but just don't go making out with her or" Bella was cut of by Hermione saying " Well if I want to I will not hide it from you" she lied.

Bella nodded and Hermione lifted her head from Bella's lap and said "I love you"

"I love you too" Bella responded.

Someone knocked on the door it was the twins getting Ginny's stuff.

The twins started yelling at Bella Fred saying "she was literally emotionally messing with their sister saying you love her and now because Hermione's not cool with you two together you leave her".

George then cutting him off and says "sounds like you should break it off with Hermione" not knowing Hermione was their.

Hermione ran up to Bella tears streaming down her face " please don't listen to them Bella " she said.

Bella then threw Ginny's stuff at them and slammed the door.

She then asked Hermione if they could just cuddle Hermione agreed and everything was fine until potions class the very next day.

Till the very next ba ba ba ba ba da da ( the duck song ).

Vote if you liked this chapter and add this to your library so you don't miss updates and follow me for more.