27

Bella woke up to Hermione and Ginny cuddling beside her, she smiled and shook them awake when they realized they started making out Bells chuckled "not now you too but soon very soon".

Hermione smiled and got up to go get ready for class they had a potions test tomorrow and she really wanted to ace it.

So she wanted to study with Ron,Bella,Harry and her after dinner in Bella's dorm.

Later that day

Ron was late Harry, Bella and Hermione all sat in the floor and when Ron arrived he joined them they got out their books.

Hermione opened their books to a certain page and they started studying but Bella had a plan with Ginny so Bella whispered to Harry and Ron " when I say just exit the room" they both nodded.

Bella started kissing Hermione's neck and she waves for Harry and Ron to leave once they exit Bella deeply kissed Hermione's neck Hermione moaned to the feeling of Bella's lips on her neck.

Ginny exited the bathroom in laced lingerie like Bella ordered ( btw Bella top only, Ginny switch, Hermione bottom only) Ginny had rope in her hand Bella grabbed it and quickly tied Hermione's hands.

Hermione was already horny because of Bella sucking on her neck with her soft lips.

Bella traces her finger around Ginny's breasts Hermione whines yearning to be touched Ginny now in Bella's lap grinding against her thigh Hermione getting restless without even being asked.

"Mommy please caress my skin with your hands your lips anything mommy please" Bella smiles looks at Hermione " how bad "  "BAD MOMMY PLEASE" Hermione screamed.

Bella surprised Draco didn't burst in her room from how loud her screams were.

Bella moved towards Hermione undressing her piece by piece until she was left vulnerably stripped of all of her clothes.

Bella kissed her inner thigh Ginny kissing her breasts.

2 Dom's Hermione thought she wish she could say she liked it when her and Ginny were both subs to Bella but she loved this.

Bella kissed her inner thighs getting dangerously close to her clit Bella held Hermione's hips in place as she sucked her clit Hermione's moans of pleasure made Ginny cover her mouth.

Her toes curling from the immense pleasure.

Ginny whispered in her ear " if I untie you will you be a good little slut" Hermione nodded.

Ginny slowly untied her Hermione knowing she had to be good to cum out her hands next to her outer thighs on both sides loud moans escaping her mouth as she got closer then she heard what she feared " when I keep going don't cum".

Hermione was so close it was so hard not to cum but she know if she did the punishment would be 10 times worse.

Right as Bella was about to open her mouth to say she could cum, Hermione came she got scared but then excited to be punished by 2 dom's " can't even be a good slut a do what your told " Bella drew back the flogger and hit Hermione's hooded clit.

Hermione winced in pain as Ginny whispered something into Bella's ear Bella then smiled "great idea" she said

Bella got rope tied Hermione to the top of the table and handed Ginny the flogger Hermione got flashbacks from the picnic table.

Hermione's eyes began to tear and she said " purple".

Bella said " why your safeword love you have been hit once I know you can take way more than that because I have pushed you way farther than that" Hermione told Bella what happened and as Bella started to untie her Hermione said "no, I still need to learn my lesson" and she suggested something she asked Bella if that was ok and Bella smirked told Ginny , Ginny smiled with anticipation.

Bella and Ginny were getting stuff from all over the room.

Before they left Bella said " once we start this we can't stop it you sure"  Hermione nodded.

Bella and Ginny left they were supposed to go all the way to the dining hall but Bella was worried so she stayed in the common room just in case she didn't want to mess things up.

Hermione screams Draco comes running out but stops when he sees Bella "what's happening" he says , she replied " for Hermione's punishment she wanted I have the leave the room an I'm supposed to go as far as my dinning hall but I can't risk something happening and get running".

Draco could sense how scared Bella was to mess this up.

Hermione screamed louder and Bella and Draco burst into the room

Bella looked and Draco and said "brother let me show you something" he stayed and watched.

Hermione was squeezing her legs together " part" Bella said she did.

Bella pushed the vibrator in her clit hard Hermione screamed. Bella turned it off then started untied her for bed.

Draco left and then they slept.

823 words that's a little less then normal but it's ok don't forget to vote , commeny your hearts desire and follow me and add this to your library so you don't miss updates.