39

I walk into my dorm.

"Bella where's Ginny" She says nervously.

A tear runs down my face "Umm Ginny had complications she stopped breathing right after she gave birth".

Hermione layed down Autumn and came to pick up Ginnys baby out of my arms.

"She doesn't even have a name we didnt get to name her before all the happened" My body became heavy.

I fell back as everything went dark.

When I woke up Draco was standing over me with a sigh of relieve as I opened my eyes.

The sun is shining outside I must have been out all night.

Their was a knock at the door and someone opened it "Dumbldore?" Hermione said.

"Yes Ms.Granger I came to give you information about Ms.Weasley"

"So once the baby was born her heart couldnt take the stress and with the risk we knew that could happen but we tried everything we could  to give her a natural birth but that came at some costs"

"Oh my god did she-"

"No Ms.Malfoy she is not dead, but Madam Pomfrey was in surgery all night with the internal bleeding, she is stable though"

I jumped into Dracos arms he held me to him "Sis you know I'm gay right"

Bella laughed through her happy tears and Draco sat her down

"You can go visit her after your classes today"

Sorry this chapter is short and updating is slow

Should I make like a youtube channel and make like an audio book video for like each chapter but also like I HAVE TO READ THAT LIKE OUT LOUD but like what do yall think should I then I'd like post the link at the top of each chapter