2

Hermione smacked Bella's ass in the corridor on the way to Potions.

Bella then pushed her against the wall and said "so u want to play like that".

Hermione said "but we are supposed to go Potions".

"Yeah we are" Bella said with a smirk.

Hermione was confused why she smirked like that but just walked to Potions and suspected nothing of it.

They were late so they sat in the back for the classroom.

Bella placed her hand on Hermione's thigh and started to move her hand up.

She got to the top of her thigh and started rubbing her clit with her pinky.

Hermione almost moaning at the sudden touch.

But before that could happen Bella whispered "shh u cant let them know how much of a slut u are so keep quiet".

Bella then moved Hermione underwear to the side and started to finger her with her middle and ring fingers.

Hermione started to throw her head back causing Snape to turn and lot at them.

Bella just whispered "if u don't want me to stop then keep yourself composed".

Hermione nodded her head and Bella continued to finger her before adding her index finger.

Hermione's legs started to shake with the added finger.

Then Hermione cummed all over Bella's fingers.

She removed her fingers from Hermione finished licking cum from her fingers.

Then smiling at Hermione who was trying to breathe normally again.

After exiting the potions classroom Bella pushed Hermione against the wall and said see I own you.

Hermione giggled flustered by her mistresses words.

~later that day~

Hermione was being bratty all day so Bella deciding to punish in a new creative way that she thought would really teach her to behave.

So on the way to the great hall Bella gave Hermione a hickey to just start what was about to happen.

After she smirked at Hermione who had no idea what she was in store for.

They both walked into the great hall and Hermione asked if Bella would sit at the Gryffindor table with her.

Which conveniently for Bella was in the middle of the great hall.

Bella sat down but before Hermione could sit next to her she said "Kneel".

Hermione said "WHAT here".

Bella nodded and said "I said knees now".

Hermione obeyed and kneeled for her mistress.

The whole great hall was now staring at Hermione now.

Bella said "now apologize to me".

Hermione whispered "I'm sorry".

Bella said "WHAT I'm sorry I couldn't hear you".

Hermione said "I'm sorry".

Bella said "I'm sorry who".

Some Slytherin's started laughing.

Hermione said I'm sorry mommy.

Bella yelled "LOUDER MY LITTLE SLUT".

Hermione screamed "IM SORRY".

But being her bratty self also said "but I'm not yours" under her breathing but that didn't stop her from hearing it.

Bella said "well love look at this hickey your mine all mine so say it".

Hermione said "I'm yours".

Bella said "I'm sorry you we're whispering what".

"IM YOURS" Hermione yelled.

Bella said "Their" and then let Hermione get off her knees and sit.

But before Hermione could reach to get her food.

Bella grabbed her tie an whispered in her ear if your as bratty as u where today ever again trust me the punishment will be 10x worse.

Hermione just nodded and got her food.

Don't forget to vote and follow for more and add this to your library to keep up with updates.