"(Y/n), it's Obi wan may I come in?" The familiar voice I had to pretend was foreign to me. I looked to Leia and gave a weak nod, watching as she left me side and went to the door, opening it up for the Jedi as I lay and looked up at the ceiling me talking preparing for the tiresome acting to come.

"Master Kenobi: it's and honour to see you...I'm afraid (y/n)'s been having some problems but I'm quite sure she'd appreciate the visit," she spoke with a well mocked up concern for my 'condition'. I pretended to have just woken up and looked round, furrowing my brows a little and giving a frown as I looked over to the door. However it was had to frown when I saw my baby in his arms. This was going to be very hard...
"She's...suffering trauma induced memory loss." Leia added as the pair walked back over towards my bedside, Trysten getting up to make way for Obi wan to sit right by me holding Ari in his arms. My eyes wandered over my little girl, watching her curious blue eyes move to meet mine before she began reaching out my way seeming to know immediately who I was. I felt awful having to pretend I didn't know her...but if it meant her future could be safer, I'd do whatever I could.

"I see..." Obi wan replied looking to the woman and giving a sad nod before turning his eyes to meet mine. "(Y/n)...I'm so sorry: this must be incredibly difficult for you, my name's Obi wan Kenobi, I'm er, a friend, is there anything you would like to ask me?" He asked politely giving me a kid smile while adjusting his grip to better support Ari in his arms. He was so good to her. I looked from the little girl up to meet his eyes having an idea of what I wanted to ask.

"...who's Anakin, and, is he alright..?" I asked since it would just seem like genuine confused care for a stranger. Obi wans smile faltered for a moments and he glanced down. Behind him Leia picked up her bag and secretly whispered something to Trysten, the pair slipping out moments after.

"Master Kenobi, please call if you need anything." She spoke before leaving while Obi wan seemed to be forming a response. The man nodded and gave the woman a grateful look before return his ave to me as the door clicker shut.

"Anakins: well he's a very close friend of yours, and he's doing alright, he's still unconscious but they've managed to tend to his wounds and hopefully he'll make a full recovery soon, it's just a question of him waking up now..." Obi wan replied giving me that kind look he always showed when news wasn't the best. I gave a slow nod and tried not to show how greatly relieved this news made me. Of course I was still worried for my fiancé's condition, but at least according to Obi wans words he wasn't to go and die on me.

"...that's good news..." I replied not knowing what else to say so I gave a cough at the end instead. He leant forward still holding Ari with one arm while moving his other hand to mine.

"(Y/n) are you alright? Do you need something to get comfortable?" He asked with a great deal of concern as he leaned forward and looked down into my eyes. I offered a weak smile and lightly shook my head.

"New lungs would be nice...but I'm fine really: just, everything hurts..." I groaned moving my working hand while the other just remained motionless even when I tried to move it. My fingers had twitched before but not this time. Now I was a little panicked. Quickly looking to my hand the heart monitor at my beside before to bleep showing an increase in my heart rate, another machine bleeping as I tugged again the tube leading into my throat trying to get o my hand. This was part of my plan.

"Whoa: easy there, what's wrong?" Obi wan asked as he got up and clutched to my broken hand. But I couldn't feel his fingers, not at all. With all the meds in my system my emotions were a mess, having this happen was enough to just tip me over the edge. Knitting my brows together I stared at my fingers begging to see them move but they just wouldn't.

"I, I can't move my hand - Obi wan I can't, I can't move my hand..!" I exclaimed in panic momentarily forgetting my act as I worriedly flicked my eyes between my unmoving fingers and his face.