When the elevator stopped I ran to the darkroom... This is only for some underground business... But I don't have time for an explanation...

Gulf:" Where is he? "

But Max stopped me to enter...

Max:" Calm down... We are in that room So you can ask him whatever you want to know... And don't release him..."

Gulf:" Y-you tie him up? WHY?"

Max:" Gupi! "

Gulf:" Ok FINE! I won't do anything... Now excuse yourself!"

I know I shouldn't behave like this but he hurt my Mew... My Hon...

Max:" You..."

Tul:" Let's go, Babe... Please..."

This time my bro did what Tul said...

I entered in and saw the view which breaks my heart into million pieces...

Gulf:" H-ho-n"

He is a tie-up with rope... He has blood on his body... How dare he do this to him🥺🥺

I ran to him and caressed his hair... If he is not my bro I would have killed him...

Gulf:" H-hon... I am sorry for what my bro did... "

He opened his eyes but there is no warmness... No love... No care... But the emotions which are showing it are hurtful for me... Is he hating me 🥺

Mew:" Why are you here?"

Gulf:" Hon... Y-you..."

I don't know what to say... I don't remember what to ask... I just want to release him and embrace him...

Mew:" Cat got your tongue Janu?"

This time my heart didn't skip... This time when he called me Janu didn't affect me... This time it felt meaningless...

Mew:" Why are you here? I asked you! Want to see what your so-called brother did to me!"

Why it is so hated in his voice... Why...

Gulf:" Y-you?"

Mew:" WHAT?"

Gulf:" You ok? Let me release you first... That must have hurt you so much..."

Mew:" Awww Jaan... Why are you so dense! Wait... Tul didn't tell you what I said to him three days ago?"

Gulf:" He told me... But I trust you, Hon... I know that is not true... There mu.."

Mew:" You are fool Gulf Kanawut... 🤣😂 Your Ex was right! You are blind when it came to love... "

I froze there... My Ex? Earth told me that he met him... But...

Max:" You bastard! *Punch* Tul! Take Gupi away... "

Gulf:" No! Don't do that... Tul! Stop him..."

Mew:" Why is your brother is a big fool? I told you Tul remember that He would still want me... Look at your eyes... And you Max too... See that is the effect of Mew Suppasit!"

Gulf:" Please Hon... 🥺 Don't say anymore... Please... Why are you doing this? Why? Tell me... "

Max:" Tul!"

Tul:" Let's go Gupi... He is crazy... Please..."

Gulf:" No! I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE... AND NO ONE CAN TOUCH HIM! "