He nods and leaves.

Leela- "Bani, set Veer’s mood right. He is not happy with your act."

Bani nods and leaves.

Leela- "How to tell you Bani that I can't think about any other man as your father is alive?"

Bani- "Veer, listen to me."

But Veer leaves.

Bani- "I should call Roshni. She will help me."

She calls Roshni.

Bani(on call)- "I need your help. Veer is angry on me."

She tells her everything.

Roshni(on call)- "Oh God!"
Bani(on call)- "U r so mature that's why I wanted to take advice from you."
Roshni(on call)- "We have problems too but we try to be with each other. Whenever we hide anything from each other then problems crop up. There should be respect and communication in marriage. We should trust our partner. You didn't do anything wrong. I am happy you are thinking about your mother. It's modern thought. You did mistake by not telling Veer. Go to him and tell him everything. Promise me to not hide anything from Veer."
Bani(on call)- "Yes."
Roshni(on call)- "Veer will understand you."

Bani nods. Roshni ends call.

Bani- "I will talk to Veer and will make him understand."

Bani comes to Veer.

Bani- "I was thinking about Maa only. I thought I will tell her about marriage thing later."
Veer- "You still think that you are right. Maybe your mother wants something else."
Bani- "She is my mother. She has sacrificed everything for me. I want her to complete her life so that Anita aunty can't insult her again. I want her to get married so that people like RS uncle(Bani’s father) should not come in her life."
Veer- "Why you are bringing RS uncle in all this?"
Bani- "He kept silent when Daksh was talking ill about my mother. I saw him stopping Maa’s way once."
Veer- "Maybe he wanted to talk something to her."
Bani- "I don't believe you are taking his side. That man has no spine, he is bringing problems in my mother’s life. He left his family when they needed him. He is cheap person."
Veer- "Enough!"

He raises his hand.

Veer- "He is your...."

He stops. Bani is stunned.

Bani- "You are taking his side? He is man who takes advantage of women. I get it why you have sympathy for him. Veer, you are same as that RT uncle(her father). You also take advantage of girls, like you tried to take advantage of me at farm house."

Veer is hurt listening this.

Bani- "Remember that night Mr. Veeranshu Singhania?"
Veer- "I remember everything. What happened that night? I remember your every blame. I kept saying to everyone that I didn't do anything but no one listened to me. I haven't forgotten that night. Now I will tell you something which you will remember. It was not me but Jay who was about to take advantage of you. I left my jacket there. I came there to get it and saw Jay with you. Jay told me everything about that night in Goa too."

Bani is shocked.

Veer- "I wanted to tell you but he started his kid’s acting then he ranaway. This is truth of that night. I haven't forgotten that night. The biggest thing is that you haven't forgotten anything too. You have spent so much time with me. I live with you in a room but never touched, never crossed the limit still you think that I can do something like that? if I don't respect women then I would have crossed the limit. You won't trust me in life. There is nothing in this marriage, no trust, no love, nothing, just attitude. I don't know what this marriage is all about. I don't know how I will bear this marriage for whole life."

He leaves. Bani cries. Veer leaves house. Bani tries to stop him but he leaves.

Bani- "I am sorry. I am fool to love Jay who destroyed my life and I kept blaming you who always protected me. You kept listening to my blames, married me so that no one point fingers at me. You saved my lift. You never left me alone but I never trusted you. Maa was right. I cannot get better husband than you. I am sorry Veer. I didn't understand. Don't leave me Veer. Please comeback."

She cries.

Bani- "I promise. I won't do this again. Don't leave. Plz comeback."
(Dil Ibadat plays)

RS is drinking.

RS- "Leela, I want to repent over my mistake."
Leela- "You know what Bani asked me, to marry someone. My daughter wants me to marry and have all the happiness that I didn’t have all these years. What should I tell her? That I can’t get married because the father she supposes to be dead is actually alive and stayed away from us because of his weaknesses."

Raminder Sharma(RS): Bani's father, Leela's husband

Chapter End