" Likewise, we did this mistake. Can't you forgive your father and mother likewise?" She asked.

" No," He replied immediately.

" But, why?" She asked.

" Because you are not my friends and also you both are not small children to make a mistake. You did this intentionally," He replied.

" one last question," She said and he nodded.

" Suddenly you got to know that you have to leave your friends in some time. You don't want them to be attached to you as you thought that they will be hurt once you left them.

So you left them intentionally, but you did that as you love them so much. You are also hurt, but you didn't care about that as you care for your friends only.

After all this only, you understood that you should live your last moments. Anyway, your friends are hurt now too. At least, at that time, they will be having happy moments with you.

At that time, what will do?" She asked.

" I will ask sorry to them and explain why I did that. I know that my friends accept me," He replied.

"True. Likewise, we did this stupid as we thought that we can't be with you forever.

When we understood that, there is no 'forever' word in our life without you, you were not with us. We are sorry, My Joy.

Will you accept these idiots as your parents?" She asked.

"If I come with you now, will you leave me again?" He asked innocently. Everyone looked astonished at him as how he listened to her every word and analyzed them at his small age.

" My brilliant child, as I said before, there is no ' forever ' without you," She replied while kissing his cheeks.

"Promise," He asked cutely while showing his pinky hands.

" I love your father so much. I promise on your father that we won't leave my child, my joy, my Pravan in our life," She replied and kept her palm on his tiny palm.

" You too like me right," He asked Karthick cutely.

" You know how much your father is lucky? If anyone told me that I going to get these gems in my life before 10 days, I would have laughed at them.

But I got you both. I don't know what good things I did in my past life to be this fortunate that I got this angel as my soul and I got this cute tiny intelligent prince as my life, I love you so much that I describe in words," Karthick kissed Pravan forehead while Varsha kept her head at his shoulder lovingly.

Suddenly Pravan removed himself and started to think something while keeping his forefinger on his side chin.

" What happened, Pravan?" Karthick asked.

" How can I leave my friends here?" He asked with a cute serious face.

Karthick acted like he is also thinking about that while keeping his forefinger on his side chin and suddenly, he said," Idea,"

" What is that?" Pravan asked.

" We will come here every weekend. So, you spend your time with your friends and you can also make many more friends. How is it?" Karthick asked and Pravan nodded happily.

Everyone happily smiled at them. They all did the procedure and then brought the child to the home.

Once they reached the home, every elder's started to pamper him with their love. Karthick's Parents and Varsha's Parents are looking at him with so much love like they have attached with the baby without any conversation.

Pravan is enjoying all the attention for which he longed for all these years.

After some time, Amirtha( Arjun's grandmother) announced, " We all elders decided that we have fixed the marriage on coming Sunday. Till then, brides will stay in Kamiya's room. Arjun and grooms will stay in Akhil's apartment. Ok,"

" Within 4 days, but I had so many dreams about my marriage. We can't do everything in this time," Ishu said sadly.

"Ishu, When I am here, why do you fear? " Kamiya smirked. Varsha and Ishu hugged her.

" And also, why I and Kamiya have to live separately for these idiot's marriage? That too for four days. I can't," Arjun exclaimed.

" Yes, why do we have to live separately? We are already married," Kamiya too exclaimed. Arjun looked at her amused and Kamiya winked at him as a reply.

"You guys can do your romance after 4 days. Since you guys didn't have a reception at that time, we have planned your reception with them.

If you guys don't want it, then it's fine," Kamiya interrupted her mom and said, " Ok, no problem. We want our reception,"

" And also it's our Ishu's, " Akhil interrupted his mom(i.e Ishu's mom) and said while signaling her to don't say anything," What is special about that day, mom? Nothing right,"

Yes, It's Ishu's birthday, but he doesn't want anyone to remind her that. Kamiya, Varsha, and Ishu's Parents understood that and nodded at him with a known smile.

Because of so many problems, Ishu forgets that this is her birthday month.

" Ok guys. Now you all can leave to Akhil's apartment. We will send your dress and food in some time. You guys can't see each other till reception," Arjun's mom said.

" What?" all the couple shouted at a time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------