Fei Qianchi felt his heart pound hard against his chest, as if it was going to jump out at any moment. There were so many words he wanted to say, but he couldn't even think of a way to say them. He could only panic within, watching as Zhu Longwang smiled in front of his eyes. He almost doubted everything, that everything was just a lie, an illusion. Yet, the man's warm skin was evident against his palm. His breathing, his eyes, the lifting of his chest, everything told Fei Qianchi that this was real.

"What do I do, Longwang? I love you so much, it took so long to say these words. From the beginning, it was always you." Fei Qianchi finally confessed, his voice trembling. His smile was still wide as he spoke.

Zhu Longwang closed his eyes at these words, his lips trembling. Teardrops fell from his face, his emotions in a mess.

Fei Qianchi watched with joy in his heart, and lifting his hand, he wiped away the tears that fell from Zhu Longwang's eyes. His hand carefully caressed Zhu Longwang, as if calming down the man.

No one knew. No one could understand the silent words these tears were telling him. His heart shook in both joy yet sorrow, as if he could see the man's pain. Zhu Longwang, he was the most innocent person in this entanglement of a mess. He lost and lost, all the while, never knowing why. He had no wrongs, he had no faults, yet he was still involved into this revenge.

Zhu Longwang had no reasons to be pulled into this mess, yet he still was. Because of everything that surrounded him, he was also included in this revenge.

"Longwang, we nearly missed a lifetime. Everything has been laid out in stone, everything has been revealed. Now, are you willing to tell me the truth?" Fei Qianchi asked, wiping the tears that continued to roll down Zhu Longwang's face as the man closed his eyes.

Zhu Longwang was nervous. He was happy, his heart was content at last. Yet, the tears rolled down his face. Even he didn't know why. With these mere words from Fei Qianchi, the years he spent in pain was worth it. Just to hear these words, all the pain he had gone through was nothing compared to this. Thus, even as he cried, he smiled.

"I love you, Qianchi. From the beginning, I was the person who saved you." Zhu Longwang confessed. "I watched over and protected you for centuries until the day I met you, but I never said anything about my identity. I was afraid of ruining the relationship we had, so instead, I hid everything from you. If I had known that Baicheng was using you, that he was using my identity, I would've stepped in. But I didn't, and when you were imprisoned, I did everything to save you. In the last moment, I thought that you had killed me. It was the same, your face was exactly the same."

Hearing this, Fei Qianchi could remember it from a dream that he once had. It was hard to visualize it exactly but he remembered bits and bits of it.

Zhu Longwang leaned into Fei Qianchi's hand as he continued, "Since I thought that you killed me, I was happy to die. Only when I walked my way to Heaven, it was only then that I realized that it wasn't you. I spent years waiting for you, but I never saw you." Zhu Longwang sniffed, his tears gradually stopped flowing. He looked up with a faint smile, still carrying the cold beauty he possessed. "Qianchi, I love you. I was afraid to admit it, but I love you."

Fei Qianchi couldn't help it as his heart skipped with every word Zhu Longwang said. It also made him realize what exactly happened over the years, what had happened to Zhu Longwang that he didn't know of. From the faint dreams and visions he was able to get from Fei Shang, he had a small understanding of how things had played out for the other people involved in this. Since he merely had his memories, he only knew his side of the story.

Fei Qianchi stared at Zhu Longwang. His face was a bit feminine, but he was still dazzling handsome. Though, many would call the man beautiful, he was clearly a man at first glance. His beauty was breathtaking, easily compared to the beauty of the moon.