Realisation

Shadow Moses

The team were watching the entire battle of Monster Island from the monitors, amazed at how well the Titans were holding against the Aggregates despite their sheer numbers, it would seem they had this battle in the bag, even when more and more kept on coming.

Foster: It looks like the Titans are winning this, Destoroyah can't generate more and more forever.

Rick: hey, speaking of Destoroyah, he's leaving.

Mark: What?

Rick pointed on the radar of the dot marked "Titanus Destoroyah" leaving Monster Island, but noticed two Titans started following him, Junior and Komodozilla.

Luke: Where the heck is Destoroyah going??

Ling: beats me, while Gojira and Mosura are distracted, their son along with Zilla and Komodithrax's daughter is going after Destoroyah... i don't like the look of this one bit

Ilene: Wǒ yěshì, jiějiě(Me too, sister)

Houston: and yet, the Aggregates keep on swarming the Island, keeping the Titans occupied, even if they are pushovers to the Titans. It doesn't make sense how Destoroyah would just leave his "Brethren" behind to face against the Titans. Sure, the Aggregates have a few lucky shots on the Titans.

Aaron: but the Titans can easily crush them with maybe... medium difficulty.

Alex: sooo, they got this in the bag, right?

Ren: I'm not sure, but Junior and Komodozilla are just getting into danger following Destoroyah.

Mark: wait... Of course!

Michael: Dr Russell?

Madison: Dad?

Mark: Destoroyah's horde is not exactly trying to kill the Titans, well they are but I think I might know what Destoroyah meant by "pushing them to their limits". The more the Titans fight, they'll eventually begin to get tired and overwhelmed by the Aggregates, or as Destoroyah said, "he and his brethren will join together and go in for the slaughter".

Ford: these things really are gonna send us back to the stone age...

Sam: when you think about it...it's a near flawless strategy. Weaken the enemy, pushing them to their limits and once they've got no more strength to fight, go in for the finishing blow.

Maria: so, there's really no way of stopping them?

John: There is Maria, we have Kiryu, we could use it to stop Destoroyah and save the kids, if we take down Destoroyah, the rest of the Aggregates should fall with him.

Vivienne: good plan, where is Destoroyah now?

Sam: sensors have him flying fast towards Tokyo, with Junior and Komodozilla following him.

Ren: they've got no chance unless we help, Let's suit up!