Ren's breakdown

Castle Bravo, One Week later.

In the Party's room, the Party was trying to be calm and carry on regardless of what's been happening.

Madison: I'm actually scared...like... really scared...

Michael: *arm around shoulder* it's okay, Maddie. Godzilla will win like always

At that moment, Maria came and with her to the Party's surprise: Jia.

Billy: Maria? How's Jia here?

Maria: she wanted to be with you and help keep you kids company while we tackle the work.

Jia: *signs* "I hope I'm not disturbing anything..."

Alex: not at all, Jia! Room for one more!

in the Castle Bravo meeting room, Dr Graham came in looking extremely stressed. The situation had become extremely dire.

Joining her at the large meeting room table: Mark Russell, Ren Serizawa, Ilene and Ling Chen, James John and Maria Conrad, Mason Weaver, Rick Stanton, Sam Coleman, Houston and Aaron Brooks, Bernie Hayes, Colonel Foster, Anthony Martinez, Jackson Barnes, Ford Brody and Lauren Griffin.

Vivienne: Report.

Houston: Once again Destoroyah and His army of Aggregates have decimated another city. Everytime a Titan or Titans(plural) come to try and stop them, he and his swarm retreat. Almost like he's scared of a Titan the moment one arrives.

Vivienne:  causality count?

James: They completely destroyed approximately 10 cities, with a death count of almost 100 million.

Vivienne: all within a single week....?

James: I'm afraid so, Dr Graham...

Bernie simply took a sip of his flask

Foster: All G-Team forces spread incredibly thin, including the Titans themselves.

Ford: as Dr Brooks said: The moment Titans arrive, Destoroyah and his swarm flee.

Mark: we've already made sure most populated areas have been evacuated, but it's not enough...

Ilene: Things are looking very, very bad...

Bernie: shit's just hit the fan even more...

Mason: we're already running out of options... It's never gotten this bad since the Mass Awakening 5 years ago...

Ren, who was losing his cool completely lost it, slamming his fist on the table and standing up from his chair, grabbing everyone's shock and attention

Ren: Nani shitendayo...the fate of the planet is at stake...KANGAERU!! Kangaeru...we are Monarch, the front lines in Titan activity... what are we doing sitting here?!? My father used to say: we either come together or fall apart. Have you all forgotten!?! Think together! We're still alive right!? THEN LET'S SURVIVE!!! *Tosses something down on the ground and angrily leaves*

Ilene: Ren.. *walks off after him*

Ilene catched up to Ren walking down the corridor, eventually getting him to stop just outside the Party's room

Luke: guys, do you hear what's going on outside..?

Billy: I don't know

Alex placed his ear to the door

Ilene: Ren, you need to remain calm

Ren: Remain calm!? Gojira and the Titans can't catch them and these things caused so much destruction within a single week!

Ilene: you're father always remained calm in tense situations, you should as well

Ren: but I'm not my father!

Ilene responded slapping Ren hard in the face, getting his attention.

Ilene: Dāngrán bùshì, nǐ shì tā de érzi!
(Of course not, you are his son!) You need to calm yourself, please. We'll eventually stop these things.

Ren: *rubs the slap mark on his cheek* forgive me, Ilene... I just..

Ilene: I know, I miss him too and things are looking terrible *hand on his shoulder* but we'll get through this, together.

Ren: *smiles* Arigato, Ilene.

At that moment, Ren and Ilene heard Tracy scream in horror, quickly running in.

Ren: Kids, what's the matter!?

Tracy: Serizawa, Dr Chen, oh thank god!

Alex: It's TERRIFYING!!! AND-AND...! *giberrish in fear*

Jack: that thing that sliced the Argo in half a week ago..it's here!

Alex: IT'S SMALL!!! *giberrish in fear again*

Madison: Small?? It was the size of an Osprey!

Ren: Destoroyah??

the room rumbles

Ilene: this isn't good...