Skull Island fun

Skull Island

The Party, along with Jia were playing around with Godzilla Junior, Prince of The Monsters and his close Titan friend, Komodozilla at a safe area of Skull Island

Luke: *chuckles* go fetch! *Tosses the stick*

Komodozilla: I got it!

Junior: no I got it!

Both of them crashed into eachother with the stick sliding into a nearby pond.

Both: oops..

Billy: how are we supposed get it back now?

Junior: Don't worry, we can swim remember! *dives into the pond and gets out with the stick in his mouth*

Tracy: nice one! Pass it to us!

Junior: *tossed the stick as hard as he could but the Party missed and Kong, who was nearby catched the stick with his hand* Mr Kong!

Kong: be careful playing with people young one, they are fragile

Komodozilla: we're sorry, Mr Kong. *Is given the stick from Kong and Kong walks away*

Jia: *To Billy and signs* "Where's the other two? They were here a second ago?"

Billy: *noticed as well* Maddie? Michael?

Alex snickered to himself

Alex: their probably having a little fun themselves somewhere, don't you think the same Tracy baby?

Tracy: *nods with a smile* Pretty sure making out somewhere

But they were both wrong, not too far, in the Iwi Village, Madison and Michael were watching a beautiful view of the island from the wrecked boat.

Michael: this view, is never gonna get old *wraps arm around Madison*

Madison: you got that right *head rests Against his shoulder*

Michael: Maddie

Madison: yeah, Michael?

Michael: There is something I wanna show you
Madison: ooh what is it?

Michael: *pull something out of his pocket and it was a promise ring.

Madison: *gasps*

Michael: Maddie, ever since I fell for you, I always think what will our future like and I want you to be mine and I want myself to be yours. So, will you accept this promise ring? so we can have our happily ever after?

Madison: I promise, Michael! Always!

Michael: *grins and slip the ring to her ring finger* I love you, Maddie

Madison: I love you too, Michael!

Then, their lips connected and their world freezes. Until a very familiar Blush Shock came out of nowhere

Michael: huh?!

???:  Dammit! Why it always happen everytime!? Stupid Blush Shock!

The two realised who that was

Madison and Michael: Spitka?

Spitka: *nervous smile* Hey! Nice to see ya! Umm, gotta go bye! *zooms off*

With Spitka gone, Michael remembered something and turned to Madison

Michael: Oh, Maddie! I've forgotten to tell you. Yesterday, Mr Serizawa rung me.

Madison: isn't he on vacation in Japan?

Michael: yes, he's coming back tomorrow and on the phone he said he's got a surprise for us.

Madison: what's the surprise?

Michael: *looks around and whispers to her* during the weekend, Mr Serizawa plans to propose to Dr Chen.

Madison: *shocked* that's wonderful!

Michael: yep, he plans to have the wedding on Monster Island

Madison: sure!

At that moment they heard Alex and Tracy's voices.

Tracy: Maddie??

Alex: Michael?? You guys there?

Michael: we're coming! Let's go

Madison followed Michael back to their friends and carried on playing with Junior and Komodozilla until it was time to go home.