𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, date

Start from the beginning

he placed his guitar on the ground as he sat at the bottom of the girls bed. He looked down at her admiring her for just a second. He then shook the girl, in attempt to wake her up. he just earned a groan. "hey nola?" the boy whispered. "jae?" the girl mumbled as she opened her eyes looking around the room to see the candles. "what are you doing?" she asked, a small smile spreading across her face.

she knew what he was doing and everything inside of her just wanted to kiss the boy. instead of responding the boy stared at her. "jae?" she whispered locking her eyes with his. "whats up?"

"nola. you make my stomach swirl when you smile. your giggle warms my heart. when you walk into a room i always smile whether i want to or not, your the one i want to see first thing in the morning and the last thing i see before i go to bed." he smiled.

he then reached his hand out for the girl to grab, "let's dance" nola looked at him confused, "Jaden there no music?"
"Just come here." He chuckled, the girl nodded getting up out of bed. She grabbed his hand, with his right hand he pulled the girl into his chest. He then wrapped it around her waist. With his left he grabbed his phone quickly typing a song name into YouTube.

the night we met
by Lord Huron

" I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debt" he sang, his breath hitting the girls neck sending a shiver throughout her body.

"NO WAY." The girl squealed as she saw hannah and Clay dancing together. She had loved thirteen reasons why so when Jaden had said he never watched it she mad him come over to watch it with her. The boy hurried back from the bathroom sitting back in the bed with nola. The two watched as all the other characters had put there hands on the girls asses, but clay had chuckled to himself then placed his arms around Hannah's waist. " I want that, the way clay looks at her and respects her like that. The love in that boys eyes, I want someone to look at me like that" she cooed. The boy nodded agreeing with her.

"I've been searching for a trail to follow again
Take me back to the night we met though"

the boy continued to sing wrapping his left had around the girls waist, pulling her closer if it was even possible.

the girl had smiled at the fact he had remembered the small details. The small thing she loved. She loved that memory but what came after was her favorite memory with jaden.

A little after the show had ended, Jaden had said he had to go home, though he wished he would stay. nola had wrapped her arms around the boy, "why do you have to leave?" she whined. "cause i have a meeting in the morning, im sorry." he pouted pulling away. "you could just sleep here." she smiled pulling the boy onto the bed, this action caught him by surprise, when he had landed on the bed, on top of the girl. he slowly pushed him self up slightly, hovering over her. He had looked her up and down, Jaden had then reached his hand to her face wiping a piece of the girls hair off her face. the room was silent. the two couldn't take there eyes off eachother. there breath hitting the others face. then Jaden closed the gap between the two and kissed her. The kiss was long and passionate. The two lips perfectly in sync. Both smiling into the kiss. when Jaden pulled away nola immediately pulled him back on top of her, running her hands through his hair.

"please stay." the girl said looking him in the eyes once again.

" I guess I could." and with that the boy laid next to her, pulling her into his chest.

"When the night was full of terrors
And your eyes were filled with tears
When you had not touched me yet
Oh, take me back to the night we met"

Nola placed her forehead on the boy chest, slowly swaying back and forth. "Common princess i know you know the lyrics, sing with me" Jaden whispered into the girls ear. The pet name making her stomach flip.

"I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you"
Take me back to the night we met" the boy and the girl sang. "nola?" The boy asked pulling away, "will you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend"
"Of course I will" Jaden let out a sigh of relief and pulled the girl closer to him once again, placing his lips on hers.

"I love you" he thought, but didn't dare to say.

and in the moment, for everyone, everything felt right. the three girls down stairs cuddled up to there boys on the couch, while the two upstairs sang soft songs throughout the night.

this right here was love, and there was no better feeling in the world.

a/n

hi yall that's it for this book! hope yall enjoyed!!!

ps sorry we forgot to post this lol