𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, his girl

"just a small date before you leave"

Ana had woken up before Kio and she was now painting her nails in the kitchen so the smell wouldn't give him a headache or anything. While she was doing that the other sway boys walked in.

"hey ana" Bryce said, Ana looked up and saw Bryce,Blake, and Noah.

"hi" she said softly and went back to doing her nails. The boys just stood there wondering who was going to ask the question. Noah decided he'll man up and do it.

"ana we have 2 questions" Noah said and Ana stopped her nails,and looked up to him.

"okay what?" She said.

"so um we were just wondering how you were doing since the texas trip,and if you and Kio are dating?" He asked and the other two boys nodded in agreement.

"i'm doing great since texas i go to meetings every night,and as for Kio i don't know where we stand. Last night before i fully fell asleep he whispered that he loved me, even though i don't think we are fully together" She said and close the bottle of nail polish.

"oh okay and do you know what going on with you and the rest of the girls?" Blake asked.

"it's a long story and even though i'm mad at abby right now i don't want to be spreading her business around" Ana smiled. The boys nodded and walked out just as Kio walked in.

"Morning love" He whispered.

"morning stupid" Ana said and kissed him. He pulled away and admired the girl.

"you done staring?" She laughed and he shook his head.

"do you wanna go on a small date. i know we haven't been on one at all except for the small ones that i set up in the houses" Kio said and played with his fingers hoping his girl would say yes to the date and then yes to being his girlfriend.

"yeah i'd love to let me get ready first" She said and walked out of the kitchen. Kio just sighed, he was so in love with that girl that it hurts. He walked to his room to see Ana fixing her clothes. Which was some ripped jeans one of his sweatshirts and white socks with her classic tattered Vans.

"i'm ready" She said and spun around in the fit. He was amazed at the girl because she was finally wearing something other than sweatpants.

"yeah let me just grab my wallet, after we eat we can head to the skate park if you want?" He said but it came out like a question.

"yes please, then i think i should head back,so i can talk to at least Nola and then Abby" She sighed. Ana didn't want to go back to talk to them, but these girls were like her sisters she couldn't leave them.

***
they got to a small diner that Ana had always talked about going to. That sat in a small booth and he just stared at her.

"you keep doing that" Ana said and played with Kios hand. He just laughed and began to play with her hands. The waiter came to take their order which Kio ordered for the both of them.

after they ate, payed ,and talked.Ana took her and Kio to an off-road skate park near the sway house. Putting her Jeep to good use. Kio was a little bitch about driving off road and Ana just laughed at that.

they got to the skate park and no one was there. Ana smiled and grabbed Kios hand.

"come on i'm gonna teach you how to skate" She said and was now acting like a child. Kio laughed at the girls antics and got on the board. She loved skating and surfing. She held his hands as he skated skated in a few lines. She let go of his hand and he fell right on his ass.

"hey Kiwi i got a question" Ana said and looked down at Kio.

"i hate that name,but sure go ahead." He said.

"will you be my bloody valentine?" She said quoting an MGK song.

"if that's asking me to be your boyfriend then yes dummy" He laughed and stood up. He kissed her she was a bit taller than him but that's okay.

"wait i was gonna ask you." He said after pulling away.

"oops now let's go do the thing i dread" Ana said and he nodded.

howdy it's me again!!
-ana