𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞, winning the bet

"tell them to bring me my money"

"welcome back functioning alcoholics to the functioning alcoholics podcast." the girls said all together.

"so we've got a fun episode today" Mal said,and all the girls made fun mystery noises. Mal laughed at their antics and continued on, "the sway boys found out about the episode and reacted to it."

"HA BITCH YOU TWO OWN ABBY AND I FIFTY PAY UP FUCKERS" Ana yelled probably destroying everyone's ears.

"yeah we know" Mal and Nola said.

"tell them to bring me my money" Abby said quoting a tiktok which normally its Ana's thing.

"mhm" ana agreed.

"okay so the boys made a whole video about it and they call it "TeaTok" so we have officially made it girls we were on teatok" Ana laughed.

"anyways Ana did you actually hit Kio up because some people in the video noticed that he was checking his dms" Mal asked.

"uhm yeah i did, but did y'all mean what you said?" She asked the rest of them.

"hundred precent. i would make a whole damn sex tape with Jaden if i had the chance" Nola smirked.

"uhm gross, it should be griffin and me, but yeah i meant everything i said" Abby laughed.

"yeah me too. Vin is too pretty for this world" Mal said sassily.

"i mean me too,the video was cools maybe we could colab with them in the future. i'd be down to smoke with Jaden" Ana said looking over at Abby.

"oh me too, he seems hella dope to do that with" Abby agreed with her. They've talked about doing that with him. They ask wanted to smoke with Tana because again she's seems dope.

"okay enough of this let's get on with the rest of the podcast" Nola laughed.

after the podcast had ended they all went to their living room and sat on the couch checking their phones.

"y'all aren't going to believe what just happened" Ana said jumping around the living room.

"what?" all the girl asked in unison.

"kio answered my dm and said my recent picture was hella hot" She said and now was running around the kitchen.

"wait vin dm'd me too. he said i'm pretty" Mal cooed. She also had a blush on her face.

"ana clam tf down, you stay simpin' over a wasian boy from washington" Abby yelled and Ana stopped running around.

"right sorry. i should take my meds" Ana said and went to her room to get her ADHD meds.

"Jaden didn't dm yet but he has commented on my post and damn" Nola gasped at what he commented.

"Griffin didn't dm me too, but he has left several comments saying 'rail me' " Abby said turning her phone off. Ana came back down and was now much more calm.

"okay so what do we do now?" Mal asked.

"i guess shopping?" Ana suggested.

"yeah we could do that, who's driving?" Nola asked.

"Me and Abbys on aux" Ana said quickly.

"mhm bitch in blasting Chase Atlantic" She said getting up.

"you better or i'm running you over" Ana joked and got her shoes one. because wearing shoes in the house results in you getting beat. They all got into Anas white jeep rubicon that she uses for off roading a lot.

and they drove to the infamous mel rose.

oop it's me again
-playboi69 or ana/xan
make sure to comment and vote!!
and follow me!!