𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎, will you

"you look pretty bub"

the small blone groaned as the sun peaked through the blinds of her boyfrien~ vinnies room.

the boy had slowly started waking up as she began moving, she tried to pry his arms off but it was no use, "vinnie i gotta pee let me go" mallorie said poking his face, her acrylics gently tickling his face making him smile.

he let go and the blonde quickly rushed into the boys bathroom doing her business before doing her morning routine, as the pair got closer vinnie told mallorie to bring some of her stuff over, since she was there with him 85 percent of the time.

"you look pretty bub" he said entering his on-suite, she responded with a small smile and a quiet 'thank you' he wrapped his arms around her waist before whispering in her esr.

"i have a special day for us" he said and the girl nodded.

"ooo what're we doing?" she asked, he knew she was impatient and hated surprises but he wanted to keep it a surprise so it could be perfect.

"its a surprise and before you say, 'ah vinnie i hate surprises just tell me i'm gonna find out one way or another' , no i'm not telling you" he said making a high girly voice as an impersonation of her, mallorie groaned throwing her head back making it hit vinnie's chest.

"save those noises for later" he said kissing her cheek before running out of the room.

"vincent!" she gasped shaking her head.

&&&

vinnie's eyes widened as the girl of his dreams walked down the stairs, "woah" he mumbles and mallorie blushes

"stop" she giggles and he smiles, taking her hand.

"sooooo" mallorie said dragging the 'o' making vinnie laugh knowing exactly what she was doing.

"i'm not telling you, anything"

"why not" she pouted and poked her cheek.

"because its a surprise like i said before" he says placing his hand on her thigh.

she traced his tattoos with her fingers, something she did a lot especially when she's nervous.

"ok we're here" he says pulling up to a hill?

"why're we here?" mallorie asked looking around at her surroundings

"cmon" he smiled grabbing a basket from the trunk.

vinnie took her hand and guided her up the hill, eventually the pair made it to a cute little hill that had a tree, there was a blanket and some throw pillows

"you got throw pillows?" mallorie asked in awe, she loved them but vinnie thought they were dumb.

"yeah i did, even tho there stupid" he laughed and she glared at them.

"kidding kidding" he whispered kissing her cheek.

the pair sat done and started to talk while eat the snacks vinnie prepared, the boy watched the girl in front of him eat the strawberries.

she loved strawberry's he didn't know why but she just did, she turns her head feeling eyes on her, she blushes as she catches his stare.

"what? is there something on my face?" she asked laughing before touching her face, he pulled her hand down and took hers into his.

"i have a question" he said as she sat in his lap, "whats up" she asked laying her head on his chest.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and she blushed before whispering into his ear, "sure, will you be my boyfriend?" he laughed nodding.

the pairs lips soon connected and they both smiled after pulling away.

@malloriethompson just posted!!

liked by vhackerr,anaparkerr and 345,000 others

malloriethompson, mine 🥰😼
tagged: vhackerr

comments

vhackerr, yup

malloriethompson, <3

nolaraywilliams, congrats

anaparkerr, ahh yay!!!!

malloriethompson, 💞

user, ew

vhackerismine, slut he's mine

vhackerr,no i'm not

vallorieship, val or vallorie

user, already^

user, he could do better

user, she could do better

user, i liked his ex more

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊
-mal

val is official!!!! if only it could happen w me n vinnie irl

-CHANELBABESS