𝐒𝐈𝐗, caught on camera

"are you two joking? we where just on a podcast saying how obsessed we are with these boys and now that there here you dont even wanna go up to them"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"shopping is the best thing ever invented" nola smirks as the four walk out of a store. "It truly is" mallorie agrees. "Where are we going next?" Abby asks, before any of the girls can answer a man comes up to the four. the man quickly introduces himself as a member of the paparazzi. He then pulls out his camera. "Hi girls" he smiles from behind the camera. "Y'all we have officially made it, the paparazzi is about to question us" Ana whispers to the group.

"Hi fletcher!" The girls say together a little giggle escaping Nolas lips. "So the sway boys, why did u make the podcast episode about them?"
"Well if you didn't know there constantly trending in the media" mallorie explains. "And Cause there fucking hot. Especially Jaden." Nola adds giggling."Very true minus the Jaden part, Griffin is the way to go we have gone over this" Abby smirks."Oh shut it." Ana comments. "Kios the best"

"Anyways, if the sway boy where here right now what would you say?" Fletcher asks. Both Abby and nola quickly looked around to make sure they weren't around."Fuck me" Ana chuckles. "agreed" mallorie says. "To the bedroom." Abby comments. "Y'all are the worse, I would introduce myself." Nola chuckles shaking her head."cause we are horny, when you get older you will be too" she says in a baby voice."I hate you." Nola hisses. "ok well thanks for talking ladies I'll see you around" fletcher says leaving the girls. "Ew I didn't like that" nola whines turning back towards the car the other three girls following close behind her. As the four got into the car something caught abby's eye. 5 or so boys with about 100 girls surrounding them."Holy shit" this curse gets all the girls attentions, "what?" Ana asks looking in the direction in which the girl was looking. "the sway boys are right there.." abby points out the window. "lets go." nola says jumping out of the car. "wait!" mallorie says also getting out of the car. "should we? I mean do we have to, now."

"yes you whore" nola looks back at the other two who where barley out of the car. "yall wtf, none of you wanna go over there?" both ana and mal shake there heads viscously, "are you two joking? we where just on a podcast saying how obsessed we are with these boys and now that there here you dont even wanna go up to them" abby adds. Nola quickly grabbed both ana and mallories hands and start to drag them out of the car.

this is when mals breath starts to increase as she looks away from the group. both nola and abby let out a sigh, both wanted more then anything wanted to go over and say hi to the boys but they knew mallorie had these terrible anxiety attacks. With mallories social anxiety she had to slowly ease herself to new people.

on the other hand ana was high as always, the whole group knew she was struggling yet none of them said anything. they wanted her to admit it before they said anything.

"hey, hey it's ok." ana said comforting the girl. ana almost always was able to calm her down, the two assumed this was because ana also had the similar problems. both nola and abby got back in the car and agreed that it was fine to head home though if they where to see the boys again they wouldn't hesitate to say hello.

***

later that evening the girls had once again been tagged on three of tiktokrooms new post. One being the interview with fletcher, the caption of the post being "the functioning alcoholics once again speak on the sway boys." the next post was one none of them would have expected, it was a video of the four arguing across the street from where the sway boys where. the caption of this post being, "the functioning alcoholics caught arguing by a local paparazzi. Witness says it was about the sway boys." the next video showed mallories panic attack saying it was caused by nola and abby which was totally wrong.