𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, hospital

at one point or another mallorie fell asleep in the waiting room, causing her to miss her friends calls. as she was asleep most her friends where sitting in a jail cell. Shortly after the ambulance came the police arrived at the house. They arrested abby, nola, Jaden, kio, and vinnie for drinking and the consumption of drugs underaged. Abby and nola had sat together on the edge of one of the little bed worrying about both ana. Kio was a mess, he couldn't see the girl he dare to say loved. Vinnie worried about mallorie, she hadn't picked up any of his calls before the police had taken his phone. Jaden had earlier been throwing up, most likely because of the alcohol and the drugs. he was now passed out.

even though it wasn't abby's first time in a jail cell she was still scared. but that's a story for another day

they had been there all night, finally griffin and bryce posted the bail for the five of them. when they got out abby pretty much tackled griffin. he wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear. "im glad your ok, sorry we couldn't get you out sooner."

"its ok, im glad your here now anyways." she said. "we need to go to the hospital I need to talk to mallorie!"

"nola, I wouldn't.." vinnie commented. "vinnie I need to. I dont care about your opinion." the girl hissed.

***

the seven arrived at the hospital. they asked where ana was and pointed to a private room where they found mallorie passed out on the little couch. vinnie let out a little chuckle as he woke up the girl, he then explained what had happened. she then tightly wrapped her arms around vinnie, apologizing profusely that she hadn't seen his calls.

kio walked into the room sitting where mal had been, he would most Likley not leave the girls side until she woke up.

vinnie lead mallorie outside the room. he quickly told her he was going to use the bathroom and walked away. Nola found that this would be her opportunity to talk to her before he returned.

"mal can we talk" the girl asked timidly. mallorie reluctantly nodded. The two walked away from the group. all eyes where on them as they walked a little further down the hall. they where still visible to the group when nola stopped them.

"look you can be made at Jaden I dont care. But you have no right to be mad at me!" nola exclaimed. "what yes I do, Jaden hit me in the fucking face nola, all because I was defending you!"

"I dont control Jaden, mallorie! hes his own person, and he was a dick to lay a hand on you and im pissed about it but your taking it out on me! Mallorie he called me needy and desperate do you know how that feels?? No you dont because vinnie is fucking perfect which is great for you, ok. But Jadens not vinnie, we started out the night perfectly fine, we agreed to be friends just until he figured out his feelings for mads, now he won't even look at me." nola yelled. "I needed my best friend and you werent there! Kio and I found ana lifeless on the ground, and you werent there! Mallorie do you get that?" the girl hisses at this point hysterically crying. mallorie was speechless. she was pissed because her bestfriend got her slapped yet she felt bad for the girl she really never considered Nolas side of the story.

"really nothing?" the girl hisses and walks away, passing the group. she needed to clear her mind. so she sat outside and buried her face in her hands.

"are you ok?" she hears a groggy voice ask from behind her, Jadens voice. "Jaden stop you caused this! You were the one who told me I was desperate and needy then you hit my best friend!" The girl cried out scared to look up at the boy. "Look I didn't mean what I said." He mumbles sitting next to the girl.
"sure Jaden."
"I'm serious nol, I was talking about mads. your not needy or desperate." He said tucking a loose strand of the girls hair behind her ear. she looked over him, his blue eyes scanning over the girls red puffy ones. "Come here" he whispered pulling the girl into his lap.
She sat there knowing it wasn't right, but in the same vain she just wanted to be held so she gave in.
She cried into the boys shoulder wishing this weekend had never happened. He held her close to his chest lightly stroking her back.
"Jaden" she said lightly numbing into his chest. "Yes nol?"
"We can't do this, you know this." The girl said pulling away from the hug, she was upset she wanted to be with the boy, but he hit her friend. Even if he was drunk, he still did it.