𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, prego

❝what the hell am i gonna do❞

abby's pov.
i walked out of ana's hospital room. happy but a bit pissed that she didn't trust me enough to tell me about her "illness" i'm one of the most mentally unstable people on this damn earth. like shit.

me and griffin were waking to the car

"hey griffy" i said "yeah baby" he said "thank you- fo ya know bailing me out i'll pay you back i promise" "no need i got it" he said with a small smile "no please i want to" "oh be quiet" he said with a chuckle. "make me" i said that's when he picked me up and took us to the car.

ahh good old fashioned car sex.

once we got on the car he took off my shirt while i unbuttoned his pants and yanked off his shirt.
he pulled off my leggings and began to take off my bra. i got on his lap and we stared to make out aggressively. with hickeys everywhere. all over his neck and chest. while they were all over my stomach, thighs and breast.

he eventually pulled both his boxers and her underwear off and pushed in

"fuckkk" i said

"shit baby" he said as he went harder

we eventually got to our highs
we both put on our cloths.

"hey ab" said griffin "yeah babe" i said while pulling my shirt over my head. "i'm gonna go back to the hospital to check on jaden and the boys" he said "ok babe"

he dropped me off at the condo.

1 week later.

it's been a week and ana was sent to rehab. and we'll.

i missed my period and i've been throwing up. so yeah i'm at CVS getting pregnancy test. it 2:30 in the fuckn morning. kill me.

i went on past mine and griffins room. god he's cute i thought.

i did the test.

i waited 3 mins or whatever

then i looked.
the first one
pregnant

second
pregnant

third
pregnant.

fuck fuck fuck i thought. i'm 19 i can't have a child. fuck it. i'm not gonna tell griffin and just get an abortion and not tell anybody. yeah that's what i'll do.

no ones pov.
abby through away the pregnancy test in the bathroom she shared with nola, griffin and jaden.

no ones pov.
abby had left that morning for a "doctors appointment" when really she went for an abortion. she didn't wanna tell griffin but she new she had to i mean he was the father of well "it".

calling griffy 💗

"hello beautiful" he said as the phone connected.
"hey baby, i have to tell you something but please don't be mad" abby said you could tell she was crying. "baby as long as you didn't cheat on me i'm not gonna be mad." said griffin in a scared tone "i didn't cheat baby.- but we'll i'm pregnant" abby said.
griffin went silent "i- do u wanna keep it" said griffin "fuck no" i can't handle that i'm 19 and your 22 it won't work." abby said "ok so are you gonna get an abortion" asked griffin "yes if that's ok" said abby still scared. "yes i'm with you 100% i love you princess" said griffin who was crying a bit "ok baby i'll call you when i'm done and love you more.

3 hours later...

"abby what's this in our bathroom" said nola

"we have to talk nola" said abby.

bad bleeps speak

lol yeah bumpy fuckers

-abby/daddyjaden