𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, shes pissed

"y'all can literally fuck off"

It was now a week since everyone had been home and Ana was coming home from rehab today with Kio. Kio had recently found out some news from Griffin. Abby was pregnant, key word 'was' she got an abortion which was fully supported by Griffin. Kio handing told Ana yet because she's been doing great dealing with her issues.

She was fully ready to get back into the LA scene. She was driving them home in the car.

"i've got something to tell you" Kio said outta no where turning the volume down. Ana nodded.

"go on" she said. Kio took a deep breath and grabbed Ana's free hand.

"look i never wanted to keep this from you, but Abby was pregnant, she got an abortion. i just thought i should tell you" He said. The had just pulled up to the girls house when he finished talking.

"those fucking bitches,thanks love for telling me but i suggest you don't come in for a few minutes" She said getting out of the car. She ran to the house and flung open the door slamming it on the way in.

"ABBY NOLA MAL GET YOUR DAMN ASSES DOWN HERE" She yelled. All the girls came running in to see Ana looking healthier than ever.

"why didn't you tell us you were coming back?" Abby asked. Ana snapped her head quickly to her.

"no you shut the fuck up!" She said.

"don't talk to her like that" Nola gave Ana a look of disgust.

"UM HOW ABOUT NO YALL DIDNT THINK TO CALM ME TO SAY ABBY WAS PREGNANT BUT THEN GOT AN ABORTION BECAUSE I HAD TO FIND OUT FROM KIO 10 MINUTES AGO!" Ana yelled she was surely staring out her voice but she didn't care.

"you were pregnant?" Mal asked apparently no one told her. Ana raised her eyebrows.

"you didn't tell her? did you tell Nola?" Ana asked. Abby shook her head no.

"no she found out herself i took a test when we got back here and she found them" Abby said frantically.

"mhm. imma go mal your welcome to come i'm going to sway. i need to be alone with kio" ana said walking out.

"it's been 2 damn weeks and you didn't tell me? why the hell does no one ever think to tell me anything" Mal said storming out of the house. She got into the back seat of Kios car while ana drove off just ranting to Kio.

The got to sway and all got out, Mal ran to find Vinnie and Kio and Ana went to his room. They were both cuddled on the bed while ana tried to calm down.

she was drawing circles on Kios chest, she went lower with the circles and stoped at his waist band. she looked up and him and he looked at her. She nodded and flipped them around. She pulled his shirt off and he pulled hers off.

"ah fuck" kio groaned blowing his load into the condom. Ana had tears of overstimulation on her face as she had previously came five times. Kio flopped down next to her and she cuddled up to him. He pulled her close and kissed her head.

"baby you know i love after sex cuddles,but we need to shower" He said and pulled her off of his sweaty body. She nodded and went to her bag grabbing her hair stuff because she had curly hair. They got out of the shower towels wrapped around them. They both changed and Kio went into the bed while Ana did her hair, Kio watched as he ran some products through and scrunched the others.

"babe?" Kio asked. Ana turned around after tying the shirt on her head.

"yes love?" she asked and sat next to him. He looked at her head.

"why do you tie the shirt around your head?" he asked. She giggled at his question and kissed his cheek.

"because it helps define the curl in my hair." she said. He nodded and laid down looking at the ceiling. She laid on his chest and pulled her close.

"as much as i wanna stay up i want to sleep, i need to head back in a few days. as much as i don't want to i got too. can you come?" She asked. He nodded and kissed her head turning of the lights.

She cuddled close to him and he smiled.

"night my baby. i love you" he whispered. she waited until she heard soft snores and whispered.

"i love you too"

mhm yup ana here!!
might leave the account idk yet.