𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, date

Tonight was the night, jaden thought as he headed out the door. going over the plan step by step. he wanted it to be perfect, the perfect date for the perfect girl. he had a plan, he was going to go through with it, he wasnt going to run from his feelings, not this time.

but what if she didnt love him like he loved her, what if this wasnt a mutial feeling, what if she didnt love him. What if she said no? what would he do?

she will say yes, its nola. the girl made him better, she would say yes. she had too. If she didn't the boy wouldn't know what to do.

"jaden!" kio and ana yelled before he could get into his car. "yeah?"

"are you sure you wanna do this? your not gonna run are you? cause i will personally kill you if you do." ana threatened as she said looking straight in the boys eyes, scaring him. "i will too!" mallorie said coming out of the house. "im not going to run."

"and your sure you actually like her?" kio questioned, knowing the boys track record. one moment he would claim he was in love with this girl then he would leave. It would break the girl. he didnt want this to happen to nola, she was too sweet, to pure.

"no kio i dont like her, i love her. I have loved her for a while now." jaden stated. "ok, stop yall lets do this." abby smiled walking on to the porch of the sway house. jaden looked around at the group, he knew then and there he was doing the right thing.

***

"so we need to get her ready." ana stated as she drove to there house her three bestfriends discussing the plan once more. "yup make her hot and sexy." mallorie smiled. "then we say we wanna do a 'photoshoot' at her favorite place, which we know is that mountain that overlooks the city." abby added. "this shouldnt be that hard, right?"

"dont jinks us mallorie, she could be fast asleep by now, depends how much coffee she drank today." abby chuckled. " its eight thirty, theres no chance shes asleep." ana commented shutting her car door. "we will see." mallorie shrugged, knowing she was right.

the girls walked into the quiet house, calling for nola. yet she didnt answer. The three walked into her room and mallorie had been correct. the girl was passed out in bed. "well shit." abby cursed quietly. "we shouldnt wake her..should we?" ana asked. "mallorie you jinked us." abby hisses ignoring her friends question.

"we shouldnt wake her, she wont get out of bed." mallorie said looking down at the girl who softly snored. "common lets call jaden." abby sighed walking out of the room.

"whats up? is everything ok?" jaden asks instantly worried somethings wrong. "well uh shes asleep and we arent waking her up." abby said. "shit." the boy cursed. "why dont you come here? set everything up in her room." mallorie suggested. "i mean that could work." ana said nodding her head.

"fuck the plan." jaden mumbled. "Yes!" fuck the plan." Abby cheered. "ill be there in 5 set up some shit." and with that the boy hung up.

The girls ran down the stairs grabbing a few candles. they quickly lit them and ran back upstairs. they quietly creeped into the girls room putting them around her bed. after setting them up they ran back down stairs and waited for jaden, they really didnt know much about what he was doing. what they did know was that he was going to sing to the girl. A taylor swift song, which was not like jaden. he could have picked any song but he chose love story. he said there was a meaning behind it, one they didnt know.

"we are hereeeeeeee!!" griffin yelled, instantly getting the death stare from abby. "shut up! shes asleep!" the girl hissed. "is she in her room?" jaden asked, the three nodded.

and here we goes. his stomache swirled. he felt like he may puke. he knew it was the right thing to do, he loved her. But did she love him back. The thought of her saying no danced through his thoughts. he quickly dismissed them as he walked into her room. the girls soft snores filled the room.