𝐓𝐄𝐍, apologies

"yeah well maybe it wasn't that bad"

"we should talk" nola said entering the older girls room.

the group had been walking on eggshells, mallorie had been upset at nola for almost forcing her to meet the guys, and nola felt horrible but she distanced herself so she could let the older girl cool off.

mallorie looked up from her journal and nodded, she wrote in that journal a lot, the girls noticed that but she never let them see it or what was inside.

"yeah i suppose" mallorie says and nola shuts the door quietly locking it after its shut.

"so ima sorry about your panic attack, i should've known better" nola says sitting on the bed, mallorie closes the book quickly shoving it into her nightstand locking the drawer.

nola raised a brow but shook it off knowing if she brought it up mallorie wouldn't stay calm. she knew when mallorie got mad or upset she couldn't control her feelings.

"so i was wondering if you wanna maybe go on a walk with ollie and i could join?" nola says and the girl nods picking the small golden retriever puppy off her lap.

"hey baby" she coos and the small animal licks her face excitedly.

✿✿✿

"that was fun" nola says and i nod laughing, "oh i wanna show you the clothes i ordered cmon" mallorie says as they enter the house.

abby and ana smile at the pair as they see the tension from before had been broken, "ok ok i'm coming" nola says as mallorie pulls her towards the stairs.

"well at least we don't gotta walk on eggshells around them anymore" ana laughs.

"yeah well maybe it wasn't that bad" abby says looking at ana as they hear the two other girls laughing at probably one of mallorie's corny jokes.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊
-mal

lol hey

-CHANELBABESS