𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, shes up

"I'm awake and a little les straight"

Kio sat in Ana's room waiting for her to show some sign of life while everyone waited outside the room. He got up from the chair he was sitting on and grabbed Ana's hand.

"i don't know if you can hear me,but i miss you ana. i want you so damn bad and i can't have that if you die, so p-please don't. I spent all night in jail and only thought of you, i wanted nothing more to hold you. I promise when we get out of here i'm gonna get you the help you need,so please d-dont go." he said as his voice began to crack. They hadn't known each other that long but he maybe already loved the girl, and he wanted her to get all the help she could.

Ana lightly squeezed his hand after faintly hearing the words come out of his mouth. He smiled and place a kiss to her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw small tears in his eyes.

"get the nurse and the rest of them" She said quietly. He let go of her hand and opened the door, "guys she's awake!" he yelled to all of them. A nurse heard and came running to the room to check on her. Once the nurse got all her vitals the group was allowed in.

"i know i owe you all an explanation, but for right now I JUST WANNA SAY IM AWAKE AND A LITTLE LESS STARIGHT" she yelled. Everyone started laughing and Kio looked at her not laughing.

"aww bub in straight for you now come here" She said pulling him in. The two locked lips and everyone cheered them on.

Kio pulled away and smiled at her.

"so ana that explanation might be nice right now" Abby said looking at Ana with disappointment.

"yeah right, so i've always smoked weed, wether it was in california or in virginia i smoked. Then, once i got into high school I was diagnosed with ADHD so i started taking meds for that. Then I started taking Xanax to sleep at night,at the same time my parents started getting worse with arguing, they would hit me and tell me i'm a disappointment, so i took xanax to drown the pain i felt. I was high so much at school my nick name was "Xan" then everything went downhill once i got to LA, don't get me wrong i love it,but the drugs is what i loved more.it then went from pills to cocaine to smoking meth, that's why i looked dead. and my withdrawals were so bad, that's what the paid shaking was. when i have anxiety the shaking less bad and no one sees my panic attacks. I know i need help and when we get back to LA i'll get it, and i'm sorry to all of you especially Mal. I know you were worried about me the whole time i heard you crying, and Kio i'm sorry i should have opened up to more and let you tell them" She said and now she wanted to cry but she couldn't.

"Ana just promise us if you ever fall into anything like this again, that you'll tell one of us" Bryce said, he was taking a lot of responsibility.

"i promise, i'll check in with Kio everyday" She said and looked over at him.

"oh when we get back to LA before you go to rehab i'm staying with you, never leaving you" He whispered taking her hand.

"mhm sure bud" Griffin laughed.
Kio looked at him and have the middle finger and pulled Ana close to him.

then doctor walked in. "okay ms parker everything looks good you are able to leave tomorrow and we have already called a rehab facility for you, and you are allowed to bring one person with you." the doctor said.

"i'm gonna bring Kio if that okay" she said looking to Kio.

"perfectly fine" He said and kissed her again.

yee yee ma gs it's ana again