𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄, the worries

❝what if they stop being my friends❞

abby walked around her room. if she just told them they wouldn't be here now.

"baby it's ok you didn't know what they would think" said griffin trying to comfort her. "no griffin you don't understand there all i have. my parents hate me and my brother, well he's dead. they took me in when i had nothing. griffin i almost killed myself but they took me in and, and they saved my life i can't lose them. there family" said abby as her panic attack stared to happen.

griffin realize what was happening and picked up the crying girl. and put her in his lap.

"shh baby it's ok" "there not mad"

"but griffy what is they are. i'm so irresponsible i got pregnant. what if they think i'm some slut who sleeps with guy every chance i get. they guys- there gonna think ima whore.

"GOD I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE GOD DAMNIT I WISH I WAS DEAD" abby screamed. as she punched griffins chest.

"shh baby no u don't ok. it was just a mistake your perfect who gives a fuck what the boys think. we're in this together you and me. ok" said griffin with tears in his eyes.

"i'm sorry i made you sad bubbas" said abby crying more.

"you didn't baby how about we cuddle now and you can talk to them tomorrow ok"

"ok"
❀❀❀
griffin got up early that day and texted vinnie.

griffin
yo vinnie abby is scared with everything is mal ok

vinnie
yeah she was pretty shaken up about it all.
i don't thinks she's that mad.
she just sad. that abby didn't tell her
directly ya know

griffin
yeah im sorry she was really shaken up about it all
she didn't want anyone knowing. but yeah she's sad thinking they'll stop being her friend.

vinnie
i don't think so but ya know girl drama

griffin
yeah thansk bro

end of text.

abby woke up in a pissy mood. "hey baby" said griffin as he woke up near to her "morning" said abby "what's wrong" said griffin concerned "if you would have just kept your damn mouth shut and not told kio about the abortion. i wouldn't have the only people i care about mad at me" said abby with sass. "kio is my best friend. and i'm the child's father i can make decisions to about who i wanna tell. and damn you only care about them. fuck whore- your right you are a whore a fuckn slut getting pregnant at 19 damn if my kid did that i'd kill myself." said griffin

abby had tears in her eyes. she got up in her crop top and griffins pants and walks out.
griffin was to tired to he just went to bed. little did they know. abby was gonna do something bad very bad.

eveyone knew she had a bad drinking problem. and well. she got her jeep and got her bottles of vodka. and well drank until the 4 bottles were empty.

needless to say she got pulled over.

and even better it was cought on camera.

the hollywood fix to be more specific

abby harper from functioning alcoholics podcast gets arrested for a DUI ????

at the police station.

"abigail rose harper" said an officer
"me" said the still clearly drunk girl. "over here" they said and pointed to a table.

"so this isn't your first time being here huh you lady" said the officer "no but your point" said abby rudely "well when you were 13 you were arrested for stealing $500 from a store and you went to juvenile detention center for 6 mouths then at 15, 16 and 17 you were arrested for drinking underage." said the officer closing her file "yessir" she replied she wasn't proud of her past but she happy now ig.

"well ms harper you'll be arrested for underage drinking, and a DUI" said the officer "ok" is what abby said she didn't care. she was still drunk.

"i'll call your emergency contact now"

"hello?"