𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑,coming home

""
••••••

Ana and Kio drove to the house that Ana lives at with the rest of the girls. She missed them and missed making podcasts with them. She wanted everything to be normal again.

She parked in the driveway and turned her car off. She started shaking, she knew a panic attack was coming along.

Kio looked over and noticed it, "breath take deep breaths" He said calmly. She took deep breaths and tried to calm herself. after he shaking subsided. He smiled and kissed her.

"come on let's go,then we can cuddle or some shit." He said.

"we are gonna go surfing. i think i need to be at the beach for now-" Ana starts but doesn't get to finish her though before getting a call. She looks down at her phone confused. She picks up the phone accepting the call.
"This is from (jail name) would you like to accept the call from 'Abby'" the voice recording speaks. "You will be charged"
"Yes ofc" the girl say quickly, worried about her friend.
"Ana look don't be mad but I need you to bail me out of jail." Abby says obviously upset. "What did you do Abby" Ana asks trying to be as calm as she possibly could but the truth was the girl wasn't calm. She didn't know what she was more pissed about the fact that her friend was in jail or the fact that she didn't tell her about the pregnancy.
but she was her best friend. She couldn't stay mad at her or the rest of the girls.
"I'll tell u later. Just get me!" Abby said panicking. "Ok ok I'm coming." Ana said quickly hanging up the phone.
"What?" Kio asked his eyes scanning the girl. "Abbys in jail!"

the three sat in silence as they rode home. Once they arrived the Ana finally spoke up. "What did you do Abby, I'm not going to judge but i just need to know!" Ana said scared to hear the girls answer.
"Drunk driving." She whispered. "Griffy and I got into a fight and uh- I drank a little too much.." Abbys eyes began to tear up, and Ana noticed she quickly got out of the car and climbed into the back seat where Abby was. She wrapped her arms around the girl. and there Abby sat and cried.
"I'm sorry I'm so sorry." Abby whispered into the hug. "I know." Ana replied pulling away. "we need to talk to mal and nola. I miss us." Ana states, Abby nods her head at the idea and the two head inside.
"HEY HOES GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!!" Ana yells approaching the couch. "you already know that's not going to work." Abby chuckled. "Wait why?"
"Well firstly mallorie is pissed at nola so she won't even look at her, and me for the matter. And well nola i have no clue what's wrong with her but she hasn't left her room in the passed week. I assume it's about her and mallorie fight." Abby explains. "well shit."

"why do they always fight." ana whines as she walks up to mallories room. "get your ass up and get down stairs." she says as she opens the door, the girl looks up from her computer and rolls her eyes. "don't pull that shit with me mallorie, we are making up and your gonna deal with it. Now lets go we have a lot to talk about."

"fine" Mallorie states getting up off of her bed. ana then walks down the hall to Nolas room. "nola?" ana asks as she calls into the room, there's no response. "when she walks Into the room she sees the girl passed out. she lets out a small chuckle and walks up to the bed. "nola get up we are having a house meeting."

"noooo" she whines. "yes get up you need to make up with mallorie."

"oh god no." she mumbles burying her head deeper in the pillow. "you really wanna do this?" ana hisses. the girl doesn't reply. "fine."

ana grabs the girls arms and physically drags her out of the bed. "OW!" nola squeals. "I will drag you down the stairs, or you can walk like a big girl"

"I hate you." nola groans as she gets up off the floor.

"so.." abby starts as she looks at the girls around her. "I got arrested last night.." both mal's and nola's eyes widen. "you what" mallorie says a beyond confused look on her face. "long story short griffin I got into a fight and well I had a lot too much to drink and went for a drive."

"awe babe, im sorry about you and griffin fighting." nola said hugging the girls side. "I should have told you all about the abortion but I really wanted to keep it to myself. and when nola found the test I made her swear to tell no one. I was ashamed im so so sorry."

"I understand that abby, but if anything like that happens again you need to tell us, that what we are here for!" mallorie states smiling at the girl. "and you shouldn't be ashamed it happens." ana adds. " and im also sorry for getting so pissed about it I was just confused on why you didn't tell me."

"now." abby look at the both mallorie and nola, the two that hadn't looked nor spoken to each other the entire time. "you two, what happened, why aren't you talking?" ana asked. "well at the party. while you where you know... Jaden was drunk as fuck and said I was needy and desperate and uh abby and mal stood up for me. Jaden pushed abby and slapped mal-" nola starts but is cut off by mallorie. "and you nola decided to do nothing about it."

"I cant control him I told you this!" nola yelled at the girl. "anyways, it happened then later at the hospital I confronted mallorie. we got into an argument and I will admit I will say thing I regret but I was still right. I cant control Jaden and after what he had said to me I really needed my bestfriend and she wasnt there!"

"im sorry it was an inconvenience for you that I was having a panic attack!" mallorie yelled. "mallorie I was having a panic attack to but do you see me complaining-" nola yells back but it cut off by ana yelling for them to shut up. "ok so basically your pissed about what happened." ana said pointing at mallorie, "and you pissed she wasnt there after." abby finished. "yes." both agreed. "well neither of you could have done anything. like nola said she cant control Jaden and she didn't push you to stand up for her, but in the same vain she would have done the same for you. But again after mal had a right to be annoyed so she really couldn't have been there for you nola. so does that make this clearer for the two of you?" abby explained. "yeah Im sorry for yelling mal."

"me too" mallorie giggles hugging the girl. "im sorry about you and Jaden, I heard you talking to abby about it the other day. "its ok. I mean hes not that cute." nola states.

"oh shut up you know hes hot." mallorie states with a little giggle.

"yeah he really is though.."

"y'all?!" ana says as a a great idea pops into her head. "what?" the three girls say at once. "we should di a podcast with the boys. "that's a terrible idea!" abby says shaking her head. "agreed."

"no its so fun! nola you and Jaden can try to make up because I know he makes you happy! and maybe ill be able to forgive him.. and abby you can also make up with griff!" mallorie says with a smile. "just tell them to get over here." mallorie whispers to ana, whom nods her head.

⌘⌘⌘

while mal and nola hugged. and made up abby snuck away. she went to here and griffins room.

"hey" said abby "hi" said griffin
abby ran to him. he picked her up as she rapped her legs around him. "i'm so sorry baby i didn't mean anything i was just mad" said griffin almost crying "it's ok baby i forgive you and i was a bitch back there " said abby with a chuckle "but i need to tel you something" said abby "go ahead baby" said griffin

"The well when i was 13 i stole $500 from a corner store, then you know i have a bad drinking problem. well i got arrested 3 more times for underage drinking so i had all that on my record. so ana bailed me out but my court date is september 12 of this year.- baby i could go to jail" said abby as she collapsed into griffins chest "baby it's ok we'll fight it we're just mad. ok"

"ok i love you" said abby.

"love you more beautiful" said griffin as they went to cuddle