.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At office...

Gulf:" So anything you found out?"

Tong:" No... His last location was at his dad's place... "

Gulf:" So go there and find him!"

Kao:" Kana... I want to tell you something... "

Gulf:" What?"

Tong:" We saw Haii there... At his dad's place"

Gulf:" His EX? "

Earth:" Hmm... And... "

Gulf:" WHAT?"

Kao:" They were talking and..."

Kao took out something from an envelope ✉️ and give me...

There I saw Mew with him... Laughing... Talking... They are together? I saw dates on photos... Four days! They are together for four days!

Gulf:" What about now?"

Tong:" Haii is still there... And Mew too! My men are still looking at their each every moves"

Why? No Gulf you can't think something negative! There must be some reason! Ya...

Gulf:" I am going there... "

Kao:" No... You are not!"

Gulf:" Why?"

Earth:" Listen carefully... There is something wrong... "

Gulf:" What do you mean?"

Earth:" Mew went to meet him... And..."

Him? Mew? But why? And? And what?

Earth:" And the person who approached Alex was... Mr. Jongcheveevat... Mew's dad... "

Gulf:" Stop! Wait... Y-you are..."

Earth:" I am sorry Kana... But it is true... There was no footage but Where He approaches Alex... Near them, there was one food truck... So we took his dashcam and saw his face... One of our bodyguards bribed... "

Gulf:" WHY? Why? "

I don't know what to say further... Why his dad did that? Why Mew is not here? Why is he with his EX?

Tong:" And We found out something... We saw your house footage and... The night when Mew left... The one who picked him up was Haii... "

Gulf:" H-he l-lied... He said his dad's driver... "

Earth:" Calm down Kana... "

Gulf:" I don't care... I am going there... I want to know what is going on! What if Mew is in trouble? Ya... There must be something happened..."

Kao:" No Kana... This is risky... Sorry to say but I don't trust him anymore... "

Gulf:" Don't say that! I trust him... There must be something going on... I am going..."

Max:" NO! YOU ARE NOT! "

Tul:" Calm down... "

Gulf:" Where is Alex?"