She says, blushing. Julian is her 2 year long boyfriend. He's cool. I like him. He's good for Sage.

"Ok."

I agree. I should give them space as well since they don't always get to talk and once, I accidentally ended up hearing their phone sex...

"You know what, that party sounds really great right now."

"Yes. I knew it. Although, can I help you get ready, please?"

I give her a small smile as I nod.

"Sure Sage."

She starts to jump around, excited by the news.

Sage immediately runs to my closet and picks out a dress. I didn't even know I owned this. It's this gorgeous, black dress with some sort of sparkles on it. It is absolutely stunning.

"And since you have a perfect figure, this will suit you." Then she mutters, "lucky bitch" after that causing me to laugh.

I immediately get changed and Sage starts to curl my hair into beach waves and does a smokey eye

I immediately get changed and Sage starts to curl my hair into beach waves and does a smokey eye. She is really good at makeup.

"I love how the black looks. It really makes your eyes pop out."

She steps back to take a look at her work and a proud look sparks in her eyes

"You look stunning, Hadley."

She whispers, staring at me with an open mouth. I spin around on my chair to look at my reflection and a gasp escapes my lips.

"You look the same but just-"

She pauses for a second.

"way more fucking hot and irresistible"

I grin at her as I confidently rise from the chair.

"You have honestly turned me into a goddess."

I grin at her and hug her, quickly running out the room to grab my keys.

She waves goodbye as the door shuts behind me.

Sliding into my Lamborghini, I immediately turn the radio on and speed down the streets. I'm not giving myself a single second to turn back around. If I don't distract myself, I'll keep worrying about the what if's and about Sage.