evelyn and aria ran downstairs and grabbed ashley and jenna and went out to the car. while driving to the venue aria called quinton.

ar: hey quin we are driving to the venue right now so just meet me there and i will come outside and send you to the groomsmen room.
q: okay baby see ya there.

when the call was finished they reached the venue and evelyn, jenna and ashley went inside to the brides room. aria waited outside for the boys.

when they got here quinton walked up to aria and kissed her. she told him to follow her. aria took quinton to the grooms area and then took vinnie to were ashley was waiting. (ashley isn't a bridesmaid).

ar: okay guys there is a toilet area through there so when you are ready to get changed you can just go through to there.

aria smiled and went into the brides area and helped evelyn get ready.

ev: aria this is roony. roony this is aria.
ro: aria it's so great to finally meet you, evelyn non stop talks about her soon to be sister in law.
ar: great to meet me?! i'm honoured to meet you. the mastermind behind the whole wedding. i definitely want to talk to you after the ceremony.
ro: i would be so happy to have a chat.

aria and roony helped get evelyn ready and then they both got into their dresses.

brides dress:

bridesmaid dresses:

bridesmaid dresses:

aria was shocked at how beautiful evelyn looked

aria was shocked at how beautiful evelyn looked. once everyone was ready everyone walked out to the hall and got into their couples. aria walked over to quinton and told him how handsome he was. he said she was beautiful as well.

the music started playing and the first people walked down the aisle. aria was second last before roony. it was arias turn and the door opened and aria walked down with quinton. once she got to the end quinton walked off and aria kissed asher on the cheek and whispered in his ear.

ar: i'm so proud of you.

asher smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek . roony walked down next and stood next to aria. evelyn walked down the aisle with her dad next to her. she stood opisiye asher and roony was right next to her.

aria looked out to the crowd and saw her tearing up. the ceremony was coming to an end.

priest: i may now pronounce you husband and wife. you may now kiss the bride.

asher leaned in and kissed evelyn.

at the reception evelyn and asher had their first dance and then asher danced with mum and evelyn danced with her dad. the time came when it was arias turn to dance with asher. she walked up to him and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

ar: i am so proud of you ashy. And your going to be an amazing dad.
asr: i'm so glad i had an amazing sister like you A. and i'm happy my kid will grow up with an amazing aunt.

their dance finished and aria went and sat back down. after the speeches everyone was dancing and aria was talking to roony with quinton sitting next to her.

ar: roony this is my boyfriend quinton.
ro: quinton it's lovely to meet you.
ar: roony i really wanted to talk to you about your business. when i was younger i really wanted to be a a wedding planner, and then when i saw you i realised that i still really want to do that.
ro: ARIA?! i'm so glad you said that. as soon as i saw you i knew you would do amazing things. I'm based close to where you live and i think it would be great if you came and worked for me. i understand that going back to school/ college is a big step but i know you can do it.
ar: i'm so glad you said that roony. thank you so much for talking to me. *whispering* and also if this stupid one ever asks me to marry him i would gladly choose you to plan it.
ro: hahah i would be honoured.

aria and quinton stood up and danced. after a while it was time for the bride to throw the bouquet. aria stood behind everyone not expecting to catch it but when it came flying for her she put her hands up and caught it. she looked back at quinton shocked and then turned to roony and she winked at her.