~To Mustafar~

You had to admit, you felt like a human pin-cushion. Four pairs of hands poking and prodding at you with their needles and sharp little markers. Lines etching across the unfinished gown that had been quite literally pinned to your body. Waterfalls of red silk hug every curve and imperfection, snaring your body in all of the right places. If the figure was flattering now, you couldn't wait to see it when it was completed.

The floor was an absolute mess of fallen, shiny strips and frayed string. A minefield of measuring tape, pin cushions, and needles waiting for their first unwittingly barefooted victim to approach. The pedestal on which you stand is surrounded by mirrors, centering you in a sea of your own reflections. It was rather eerie, in a way, too see your reflections facing in all different directions. Part of you expected one to start moving on its own accord.

"Turn for me."

The order went in one ear and out the other. You had been zoning out since you had arrived. Even while they stripped you from your robes, you had let your mind wander, much to the frustrations of the women attempting to dress you. You are snapped out of your daze by one of them roughly grabbing onto your wrist and yanking you around.

Part of you was irritated with how little respect they gave you. They wouldn't dare try such a thing with Kylo. Even if they had gotten the chance, he'd have ripped his arm away and sliced their fingers clean off. You give the woman a cold glare, expressing your distaste for her attitude.

"When will we be finished here?" You shift your weight impatiently, having promised Kylo a day to yourselves.

She clicks her tongue disapprovingly, not failing to prick your skin with a slender pin. "An hour. More if you continue to move around so much."

You give her a look, flinching as the needle pricks into your skin for what must have been the tenth time today. Kylo would have sliced her head off for how careless she was being with you. Then he would reprimand you for not saying anything about it. That wouldn't be the only thing he would reprimand you for.

Unbeknownst to Kylo, you had restored the memories of the servant girl the previous day. Truthfully you didn't even know why you had done it, but you were plenty determined to set the record straight. The door to the seamstresses slides open, revealing the flustered girl you had called for before the fitting. She shifts her weight awkwardly, seemingly much more intimidated by your presence while you were in such a striking dress.

"Excuse us for a few moments."

The seamstresses grumble, but obey. They file out into the side room, giving you some time with the servant.

"Ma'am," she bows her head stiffly. "I should apologize for my actions. It was unprofessional of me to-"

You lift a hand, silencing her. "Don't be ridiculous. You were given permission."

"I thought you were angry with me."

"Of course not," you shake your head, toying with the hem of your dress. "What's your name?"

"Vala."

You recognize the origin of the name almost immediately. "You're from Naboo."

She blinks at you in surprise. "Yes, ma'am."

"It's beautiful there," you smile. "You'll have to show me more sometime." Not until after the words leave your lips, do you realize how sensual you had made them sound.