~ All I Wanted~

TW-- extreme physical torture, blood, sexual harassment

A sharp pain splits through your skull as you lurch away. Everything hurt. You didn't care how over-dramatic that must have sounded. Everything hurt. Your fingers twitch at your sides, followed by your toes curling in your boots. The darkness swarming your vision slowly begins to lift as you regain control of your body.

It all sets in at once.

The pain seems to triple as it races up your spine and stabs into your chest. You let out a low groan, reflexively moving to double over. Only to find that you couldn't. You couldn't move at all thanks to the thick metal restraints clamping around your ankles and wrists. Panic begins to set in next as you writhe and thrash against them. Your eyes dart around the room, taking in what little you could.

It was cold and damp in that cell. The metal walls were twisted and scuffed, the way they often looked after someone had a fit of rage. Dark streaks you could only presume to be dried blood paint the ruined surface. Thick, heavy chains dangle down from the ceiling, swaying and clinking softly in a breeze that seemed to come from nowhere. Vents similar to the ones on the Finalizer sit beneath the metal plate you were propped upon. You could only hope those slots wouldn't be catching your blood in the next few minutes.

You lay your head back, brows furrowing together. The dull pounding in your skull didn't seem to be subsiding, nor the ache in your muscles. What had led you up to this point? You wanted to curse the gods for allowing this to happen, although you knew whose fault this was. Yours. Yours and Kylo's. Kylo's. Kylo.

Your eyes snap open again and you lurch forward. Fear courses through your veins. Where was Kylo? Why wasn't he with you? Parting your lips to speak suddenly felt like an impossible task. The scratch of your throat and the dryness of your mouth were wrestling with you.

"Kylo?" You manage to croak out. You swallow thickly, determined to try again. "K-Kylo!"

A dull thunk reverberates around the small room; the sound of a locking mechanism. It is followed by a low groan of the heavy metal door opening. Two pair of footsteps draw closer.

"Who the fuck are you?" You demand, voice raspy, lips catching and clinging together.

"Shut her up." An unfamiliar voice barks.

A fist comes flying in out of nowhere, striking your cheekbone. Your head whips to the side from the impact as a hot pain shoots through your face. That was definitely going to bruise later, but you figured it was the least of your problems.

Two dark figures move into your line of sight. Your heart sinks when you realize that you couldn't recognize either of them. They were both muscular and tall, but reeked of sweat and blood. Sweat shines on their oily skin, showing off large pores and twisting scars. Both sported greasy, matted hair that hung to their shoulders. Your eyes flicker down to their thighs, on which gleaming daggers were tightly holstered. They would have been indistinguishable had it not been for the eyepatch on one and the horrific scar on the either.

"Morning, Commander." Eyepatch drawls with a grin, showing off his missing teeth and silver caps.

You stay silent, opting to glare at them coldly instead.

"Oh, now she's quiet?" Scarface sneers. "I know how to make the bitches talk."

Eyepatch grips his friend's shoulder tightly. "Don't beat her face too much. The boss wants her pretty. Just make her scream a little."