~Visions~

"You know, for a guy that says he doesn't love you, he sure does look at you like he does."

Krina's words echo through your mind over and over again in an endless cycle. The walk back had been mostly silent. You couldn't stop thinking about what she had said. Now that you were really thinking about it, she was right.

You had seen Kylo through a filter of hot rage and anguish. What he held in his eyes was more than mockery. There was pain and conflict brewing beneath his skin. You knew you could figure this out, he just needed to show you. After hearing what Krina had said, perhaps there was more to it than what met the eye.

The only thing was, you didn't know how to confront him about it. Kylo was always defensive even if there wasn't something to hide. He would never openly admit it. The only way to go about this would be to take advantage of your Force bond. Unfortunately for you, Kylo had shut himself off. He would not allow you to get the chance.

Then there came the matter with Lani. It was simple enough; don't mention it until she does, but the thought was still there. How could you have been so blind? Her fondness of you, her defensive nature towards Kylo. She had been angrier with him than anyone else, just because he had hurt you. Or, perhaps, because he was the only one who had potential to take you away.

As the elevator comes to a stop the first time, you give Krina a soft farewell. You would, of course, be joining them for dinner tonight. You despised the idea of sitting with Kylo at a dinner table with just the two of you. That would only end in disaster. The last dinner you had together ended with you plunging a knife into a table. You sigh as the elevator comes to its final halt. The doors roll open and you are greeted with a furious Kylo Ren standing before you.

"Where were you?" He seethes. "It's been two hours. You said you were going on a walk."

"I took Krina with me." You snap, pushing past him roughly.

Kylo latches onto your arm at once. "You better tell me next time."

"Why?" You rip your arm free, giving him an icy glare. "Why should you care what happens?"

"Gido Corr is still out there. We both have enemies. Like I said, I can't go to Exegol alone. I would prefer you to be alive when we go."

"If."

"When," he snaps. "This isn't an option anymore. I gave you a chance to think about it and now you don't have a choice. You're going and that's final."

"What power do you have to make that decision? What authority do you possess now? This isn't the First Order anymore. You're just as-"

You are cut off by Kylo's hand wrapping around your throat. Your back hits the wall within a split second, knocking the air right out of your lungs. His fingers dig into your neck as he leans in.

"You have no right to speak to me like that," Kylo snarls. "I was playing nice at first but it's over. Don't think you can keep getting away with it."

"Careful, Supreme Leader," you taunt with a smirk. "Someone might think that this is your attempt at flirting again."

He releases your throat at once. "I liked you better when you held your tongue."

You scoff. "If you can speak to me like this, I can too."

Kylo clenches his jaw when you turn to return to your room. "Where are you going now?"