~Nuyak Plejada~

A/N—sexual content involving reader and another girl so if that's not your thing, skip the first smut section.
Also I made a huge mistake listening to Ozone (Chase Atlantic) while I wrote this. I can't see through the tears. I don't even know how that's possible because this chapter is literally just smut so like-

Typically, you were not the one of the pair to be plagued by nightmares when you slept. This morning, however, you are given a nasty wake-up call with your legs tangled in the sheets and sweat shining on your skin. Your brow furrows together, unsure of how to place what exactly had happened during the night. One moment, you had been peacefully drifting away and in the next, you were facing your worst fears.

Selfishly and spitefully, you are aggrieved upon seeing Kylo sleeping tranquilly beside you.

You let out a soft sigh, rolling onto your side to observe the man. Bathed in starlight, his skin appeared pale and almost pearly. Freckles and beauty marks scattered across him like the stars speckling the galaxy. Every curve and ridge of his muscle is made visible to you as he shifts in his sleep, giving you sight of his broad chest. The faint scars littering his body only seemed to add to his attractiveness.

He had passed out on his stomach but was now contently sprawled on his back with one arm bent beside his head. His face was turned toward you, pink lips pushed together into a sleepy pout. Even his eyelashes seemed to rest peacefully, unlike his unruly black hair strewn about. A lock of it was lain across his face, resting against the straight bridge of his prominent nose. The scar trailing down his face sits across his relaxed brow.

Always so peaceful when he wasn't being tormented by darkness.

You roll onto your back, lifting your hand to rub at your temple. There was no use in trying to pick apart your dream. Well, nightmare, rather. They had been getting worse ever since you passed out in the conference room. Telling Kylo about them would be a mistake, you figured, it would only stress him out more. He would overreact like always, but you mostly feared him being right to overreact. Whatever was haunting you two seemed to be specifically targeting you now.

But why you? Why now?

With another low groan, you prop up your pillows and sit back. You reach for your datapad to scroll through the itinerary. Ever since your informal rise as Kylo's empress, you had been getting forced into attending countless meetings to prepare you. They were planning a coronation, apparently. A tad flashy for the First Order but you knew they were only doing it to broadcast a message to the galaxy. Their displays of power were the only thing that mattered now that you had fallen back into the claws of the very thing you had been avoiding for years.

Still, you couldn't help but feel like a puppet. Like a little doll getting paraded around with a porcelain face. Ironic considered the fact that you had been silently criticizing Pryde for being the same. The only difference between you and Pryde was that you didn't know which puppeteer was tugging at your strings like a marionette. You had become as much of a puppet to them as Kylo was to Snoke.

Heart sinking, you gaze over at your best friend. Only, this man was no friend to you anymore. He was just some stranger sleeping beside you. You couldn't see the person you had known to be Ben; the only family you had left. Kylo Ren and Snoke had destroyed him together. They manipulated and tore him apart while you were idly standing by. It made you feel fucking useless. You felt blind and foolish for not being able to see what was tearing your first lover apart.