3. Waiting for you

Start from the beginning

"W-what?"

"The heck you just adjourned the meeting and you will just gonna stick your flat butt here" Youngjae said while going towards to the door.

"Flat butt.." Sana sarcastically uttered. Youngjae rolled his eyes and move his head to the latter.

Sana stand up and drop her pen intentionally then face her back at Youngjae. He covered his eyes as Sana lewd picking up the pen.

"The fuck" Youngjae cursed but slightly open his fingers. He almost simp at Sana's butt.

"Caught you staring"

Youngjae glared at her and they left the meeting room.

The same as usual, working makes Sana busy even more. She almost stayed whole day inside her office. Her secretary brows met when she saw half of the cheese cake yesterday on her table again.

"Ms. Minatozaki.." Her secretary called her in concerned.

"What, I said you may go already." Sana uttered while focusing her attention on the files.

"Uhmmm.. I'll get another cake to ex-"

"No need. Just do what I've ordered"

Sana's secretary gulp for confidence to scold her boss. She look down and bravely stare to her boss.

"You will possibly have stomachache Ms. Minatozaki."

"Thank you for your concern Ms. Secretary" Sana finally look to her secretary and lean back to her chair. She touch her tummy and snicker. "You don't have any idea how capable I am eating every KIND of food." Then she link her lips. Her secretary blushed and dismissed herself out of nervous.

Sana beam as she hold the fork eating the cake Jeongyeon bought. She take it out because why not?! She make sure to put it in refrigerator so she can devour it little by little.

"Yah.." she put down the fork. "I thought she is going to trespass my life but where is she now?"

It's already 8 pm and Sana never saw Jeongyeon. She shrugged her head.

'Why my minds always thought about her..'

Sana confusely pout and continued her work.

¤¤¤

The moon shine so bright that almost people meandering in the streets took some pictures and post it to their sns accounts.

"Where are we going Momo?" Jeongyeon asked. She was dragged by her bestfriend to go somewhere. They stop for a moment when the lights becomes red. Vehicles passed by as they should.

"You promised that you will eat a dinner with me tonight." Momo gushed and playfully hit Jeongyeon's left arm.

Jeongyeon brows rise out of surprise and Momo glared at her. The light becomes a walk sign, so they immediately pace crossing the street.

"Sorry I've been busy this day" Jeongyeon apologized as she touched her nape. She actually just took a part time job.