"You also didn't have breakfast." Ma laoshi's strict aunt side said in a low voice making all three of them flinch.

'Were done.' the three of them thought. They raised their hands in a pleading manner and simultaneously said, "Please have mercy."

"You had to run for ten kilometers and you decided to not have breakfast before you left? I thought we all had come to a silent agreement that all of you will properly take care of yourselves after all the things that you've been through."

"Laoshi!" Yanni unconsciously raised her voice as she stops their laoshi.

Ma laoshi caught her mistake and apologized. "I'm sorry. That's was out the line."

She looked at the three students who are still pleading at her and sighed, "Eat something proper on your recess then come to me for your punishments." She looked over at Jiaqi and sighed again, "And someone bring her to the infirmary after."

"Let's continue the discussion. Xu Jiaqi participate in class."

Jiaqi nodded her head and listened to the class when Ma laoshi started to discuss again.

Keran asked Xiaotang and Sunrui about the topic while Keni does the same with Lingzi. Jiaqi only had to listen for a bit to have a full grasp on the lesson before she started to actually participate.

Xueer tried getting Jiaqi's attention many times but the latter has her full attention on Ma laoshi.

After a few more times of trying, Xueer gave up and focused on the class.

~~~~~~~~~

The school bell rang to remind the laoshis about the students recess time.

"That's it for today." Ma laoshi said as she packs her stuffs.

She turned around to look at Jiaqi and smiled at her. "Good job today. I hope there's a next time for your participation."

"I wouldn't want to answer all the questions. I'd like to give the other's some chance." Jiaqi joked.

"Okay, genius." one of their classmates playfully said back making the whole class get filled with light laughter.

Being able to answer all the questions thrown at her, despite arriving at the middle of the class, Jiaqi was undoubtedly gifted with intelligence. No one questioned how Jiaqi was able to stay at the top five of her class even if she doesn't participate in class. They have seen the effort she puts in her written works. Her exam marks would play between having full marks to having only one to two mistakes.

The only reason she failed to keep her crown at being the top is because of her lack of performance grades, which is mostly derived from their dance performances.

Currently, Lingzi is at the top while Keran's in second. But with Xueer's addition and Jiaqi's revival, the fight for the top position is fierce.

"I'll take my leave now. You three," Ma laoshi called as she looked at Keran, Keni and Jiaqi one by one, "eat a proper meal, okay?"

The trio nodded their heads as the class says their goodbyes to the laoshi.

When Ma laoshi left, Xiaotang turned to Jiaqi. "I've been meaning to ask this since I noticed it but, why are you wearing clothes that are a lot bigger than you? Specially the jeans." she asks.

"It's Kun's clothes. Keni pushed me in his room." Jiaqi answered.

'Kun? Who's that?' Xueer thought.

"Her room's at the second floor. Pushing her all the way up to her room is time consuming. And don't expect me to carry her." Keni immediately defended after Xiaotang's eyes land on her.