After shopping we ate at the nearest Fast Food, Panda Express that was located across the street. Mittens survived being stuck in his cage for a while but I'm pretty sure he napped it all out.

Making our way home, we got down into the groove by listening to Valentino Khan. I don't think I ever really shared a feeling like this with a girl, not just sexually but connecting. As stupid as it sounded it was true.

Our day was spent calmly. Robin helped me cook a nice dinner and an hour before the sunset we head out as I promised her earlier that I wanted to show her one of my favorite views of L.A.

The way to Mulholland Drive was filled with lots of laughs and I felt so happy getting to spend every minute with Robin getting to know her more and more it felt so unreal that I had the strongest belief that I had found my ideal girl.

We arrived before sunset and we enjoyed it for a while until we got kicked out since the area was closing. Robin had a great idea of jumping over a small fence to watch the rest of the sky go dark. It was risky but we were aware not to get caught by park rangers. I found it so interesting to stare at Robin in front of the view it was breathtaking. Who knew this place could be so romantic.

"Thank you Dillon" Robin spoke. I hesitated before I spoke back but Robin continued.

"Ever since I met you everything has been so crazy, honestly it's kind of felt like this all has a purpose. I wonder what it is-" I had to tell her there, right there and now.

"Robin" I raised my tone a bit higher and called her name faster. "I really like you, you make me feel special and it's strange feeling this type of way in a long time, it's almost unrecognizable to me. You-" I stopped as I heard crunches of leaves and sticks coming closer and closer.

"Shit we gotta go now." Whispered and grabbed wrist tightly as we made a run for it.

My heart was pounding so fast I felt like we were going to get murdered rather than fined for trespassing federal property.

Robin quickly jumped over the fence and looked back at me waiting anxiously. I crossed over one of my legs but as I leaped over my left leg something got hooked on a part of my jeans on my ankle.

"Shit, Robin. I'm stuck to the fence." I breathed out heavily. I kept tugging but it was impossible to reach where my pants got hooked on.

"What?" Robin whispered. She came around quickly and tried examine what had happened in the pitch black dark. "I'm so sorry Dillon there's no choice." She sighed out.

"No choice, what? What do you mean no choice?" I was panicking at the moment.

I felt her arm under my leg and she hauled ripping off a large park of my jeans.

I tumbled over and fell on the ground. Scraping my face on small but rough rocks.

Robin gasped loudly and immediately helped me up. "I'm so sorry, oh my god. Look what I did to you." "Don't worry, I'm fine." Both of us stopped as we continued to hear the crunching of leaves again and a flashlight now. Robin grasped my arm and pulled me up. We continued jogging out and finally made it out a couple feet from the property but safe. Both our breathes were uneven and heavy.

I unlocked the car doors and we loaded the car.

ROBIN

I turned on the light from above our heads. Dillon's face came clear now and my god was it a disaster. "Holy shit," I came closer to him putting my hands on the sides of his face. Dirt was smothered over the sides of his face and a large scrape on his right cheek, it was bleeding. I had felt so terrible for getting him in to this mess.

"Gosh I need to get you cleaned up"

"Don't worry, please Robin. It's okay" Dillon seemed to laugh it off. Yet I felt so bad, he had hurt himself.

We drove off and I forced Dillon to pull into the nearest 78 gas station.

"Stay here." I looked Dillon in the eye and I hopped off the car.

Making my way into the convenience store, I grabbed a basket and snatched 2 bottles of water, a box of bandages with some cotton pads. I paid for my stuff and headed to driver's side where Dillon was resting his head on.

Opening the door I startled him. "C'mon you didn't have to pay for all that." Dillon looked at me with puppy eyes. I ripped open the bag of cotton pads and drenched them slightly with water. Cleaning the dirt off his face. The cuts on the side of his cheek were small but deep ones. You could notice as I tried to stop the bleeding Dillon was slightly wincing.

"I'm sorry they weren't selling pants." Dillon chuckled. "I don't think the thrift store is open at this hour." He shrugged.

Ripping open a bandage, I stripped off both of the small wax paper and covered Dillon's scrape.

I felt Dillon leaning in so close it made my heart pace faster than the moment we were running for the sake of getting fined.

Right then in there was the Dillon decided to make his move. I didn't mind because kissing him felt so satisfying yet I wondered why in front of a convenience store than in front one of the incomparable views of Los Angeles.

I felt tingles in my body wishing I could feel this everyday but I doubted it so much since it felt like a dream.

His lips soft and gentle, I wish I could just claim him as mine for the rest of eternity.

"STOP MAKING OUT Y'ALL NASTY FUCKS." A voice yelled out, the strange part was it wasn't a stranger it was way too familiar.

Dillon and I pulled back as fast as we could and turned around. Less than 2 meters away was Wesley.

"What a fucking coincidence, DIPLO." Dillon yelled across.

"Fight me Dillon. Fight me, you wimpy chicken legged white boy." Wesley threatened.

Dillon jumped out of the car. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Dillon asked.

"You already know I'm always everywhere, besides I should be questioning what your doing here." Dillon approached closer and immediately Wes had something to say, "What the fuck happened to you?"

"I fell." Dillon answered. "Doing what?" Wesley pulled out his phone and started recording him and making fun of Dillon. "Stop bullying me!" Dillon covered his arms over his face and defending himself.

Wesley immediately turned to me. "Robin! Whaaat?! Girl look at you, are y'all dating now? I saw you two lovebirds, whens the baby due?" My face reddened, I didn't know how to respond. Dillon punched Wesley on the arm. "Stop making her nervous."

Wesley gasped like a child, "You didn't..?" Dillon immediately slapped his hand over Wesley's mouth and Dillon gave him a threatening look.

DILLON

"I swear if you say one more thing you're dead meat." I whispered roughly under my voice but Wesley could clearly hear what I said.

I let my hand slowly off trusting Wesley. "DILLON'S GOING TO ASK YOU OUT!" Wesley yelled out so loud as if he were announcing it to the whole universe.

Wesley made a run for it before I could reach for him and think about murdering him. Wesley jumped in the tall black car which I'm so sure of he had his personal driver. The doors locked and I pounded so angrily on the glass window.

I didn't know how to feel now that Wesley spoiled it but now that Robin knew I wonder how she felt processing this.

Long distance is uncomfortable and I wonder if it would ever really work out in the first place. \

A/N - Please don't kill me, I took the biggest break off writing off I feel so horrible. I had a dream about being with Dillon last night and I was like "Damn, I should really start writing and finish this story." Don't worry everyone I still obsess over DJ's more than I should and it's all good but jfc High School is stressing and I think it's just took me a whole lot of time bc I need to focus and everything. But I promise I will finish this whole story before mid 2016.