Chapter 56 - Cricket & The Monkeys

Start from the beginning

Usopp: "IS THIS MONTBLANC CRICKET GUY MEGA-RICH?!"

Zoro: "Idiots. Look closer."

Sanji: "A dreamer, huh? He does seem to be vain."

Luffy jumps down and ran behind the house. He then found that it was just a board with a house behind it.

 He then found that it was just a board with a house behind it

Luffy: "WHAT THE...?! IT'S JUST A CUT OUT?!" he yelled making the reindeer and long nose yell in sadness.

(Y/N): "Looks can be deceiving guys, looks can be deceiving."

Zoro: "The actual house is only half of it. The rest just a veneer."

Sanji: "He seems like a very cheap guy."

Nami: "What kind of dreams did he talk about that would get him driven out?"

Robin: "I don't know the details, but I heard that he said a huge amount of gold rests in Jaya."

Usopp and Nami were shocked. The navigator's eyes turn into Berries signs again as she yells out gold. Then she immediately commanded Chopper to dig the ground.

(Y/N): "This place is nice, kind of reminds me back at the lighthouse."

Luffy: "Hello. *opens door* I'm coming in." he enters the house.

Usopp: "COULDN'T YOU WAIT A SEC?!"

Luffy: "Hm? There's no one. HELLO!! No answers..."

Usopp: "You idiot, WAIT! What're you gonna do if this guy's dangerous?"

(Y/N) told Chopper to stop digging as Nami picks up a book from a stump. It was an old picture book, she reads the title called "Noland the Liar" and Usopp likes the book already.

Usopp: "WOW, that's a cool title! Nice idea for a book!" he crossed his arms.

(Y/N): "Because it relates to you."

Sanji: "Did you say "Noland the Liar", Nami-san?"

Nami: "You know it, Sanji-kun? But it says it was published in the North Blue."

Sanji: "I was born in the North Blue. I haven't mentioned to you guys, yet?"

(Y/N): "You never told us."

Usopp: "I thought you were from the East, too."

Sanji: "I was living there. This is a famous story in the North. It's a fairy tale, but I've heard that Noland actually existed long ago.