Chapter: 20 - Thunder

Start from the beginning

"You could be Ashton, Richard. You could let me go and we can talk to Ashton together. He'll give you opportunities, chances, a new start. But if you hurt me, he'll kill you. I know him." My hands still couldn't come loose, but that didn't mean I couldn't talk him out of his rage. My lip trembled with anticipation as he perched on the edge of the desk.

"What makes you think I want to be like Ashton? I have the lifestyle I want. Thee only downside to my job is you. Ashton isn't focused, he isn't himself because of you. And that leaves me with two opportunities. I have his girl, and then I have his life." He walked up wrapping his hand round my neck and gripped it tight.

"I suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut from now on, I don't like talking during fucking." I gasped when he pulled his hand away from me, gasping for air. He walked over to the door closed it over and locked it.

"Not even Ashton can save you now baby." I could sense someone behind me. A buff man, around 6'1 walked round and cut the tape from my legs then cut the rope holding my hands down. Before I could make a run for it, Richard grabbed me wrapping his arms round me, not giving me room to breathe.

"No baby. It's not that easy." He pushed me away and I fell to the floor. My white dress was now covered in blood and dirty marks. My heels where on the other side of the room, they must have taken them off me before strapping me down.

At least they had the decency to protect my shoes.

"Take her to my room." Richard made a passive gesture to the man who picked me up and dragged me to Richards room. I screamed, shouted, kicked and hit as loud and hard as I could. But it was no use.

No one was here to help me. Did Ashton know where I was? How would he find me? Or would I have to run myself?

I thought back to my boyfriend. We where meant to be walking along Bali beach right now, watching the waves crash over one another, then going back to our room for a passionate night. But what was the point in thinking that anymore? I had no chance of ever getting my life like that. Especially if Ashton didn't know where I was.

The man through me into the room which I assume is Richards. The room wasn't anything to talk about, it was grey all round with the odd white ornament. A black bed was sat in the middle of the room. But my biggest fear was not the bed, or if Ashton would ever find me.

My biggest fear was knowing that the man who would assault me, attack me, batter me, rape me. Was doing it because I had changed Ashton.

What had I done to Ashton that made Richard so enraged? The door opened breaking me from my thoughts. I looked up and was met with Richards half naked body. He was still wearing his jeans but had removed his t-shirt.

"I expected you to be on the bed waiting for me." He fizzed, undressing me with his eyes. But not the way I was used to. Not the loving yet, dominant way Aston did it. This was an ugly, greedy, misogynistic thing in front of me. He didn't deserve the grace of being called a man.

I backed my body into the corner of the room. Ashton would be disappointed; he calls me a fighter, his Queen, HIS, but I can't fight. I can't do it, any of it anymore. I don't have the strength to do it.

Richard stalked towards me and gripped my arms. He pulled me up and threw me on the bed. I scrambled to get up, but he gripped my neck and pushed me back down. "NO PLEASE!" I cried as he pushed his leg between my legs.

"That's right. I like a woman who can fight."

Ashton King

As my men filled the SUV's Abel and I took my McLaren. I wasn't wasting my time. Carmen and my mother had hacked Richards security at his house.

I watched the sick bastard take my girlfriend form the car, throwing her beautiful body over his shoulder as if she was a sack of potatoes.

I watched the men around eye her body, make gestures of the tings they would do to her. It made me promise to myself to kill each and everyone of them as soon as I got my woman back.

I shuddered when they managed to hack into his in-home security. There was four cameras. One had all the men who I assume work for Richard sat in the living room, the other showed the kitchen empty. Then one showed the basement which was empty and the last was blacked out. It seemed that Richard must have switched that one off.

That confirmed my assumptions that he had took Tru there. I drove as fast as my McLaren would take me, breaking every traffic regulation, but I didn't care. Abel held on for dear life as I drove, swerving in and out of traffic as much as I could.

I slowed as I came to a stop outside Richards house. It wasn't anything to be impressed by. But it was decent enough.

I didn't bother waiting for my security as they pulled up behind me. I ripped my gun from behind my trousers, not caring I shot every man that came towards me from Richards home.

I tightened my hold on the gun once I had got rid of the men. The house was in darkness, my head spun with worry, and my body ached. I haven't moved from my office chair till now. But I didn't care. Nothing in me cared about myself or anyone other then her.

Tru. Mine.

I burst through the house door shooting more of Richards men. I wasn't in the mood for giving chances. I heard security follow in behind me calling out different orders to each other. I ran upstairs and moved through the rooms. I couldn't here anything.

And that was more unsettling.

I stalked to the end room and knew that was Richards. I open the door and seen my woman lying on the bed, she was completely naked and a doctor stood over her, shaking at the sight of me. He held a needle, and was about to inject her with it.

"Put the fucking needle down or I swear to god I'll give you a slow painful death." He shakily put the needle down on the side unit and backed away, holding his hands up.

He backed up to the window, then jumped out ending himself before I had the chance to.

I rushed over to Tru who was sprawled out across the bed.

Her arms were purple with bruises, her neck equally as bad if not worse. I knelt to her side, and the rage I was trying to surpress came bubbling up all over again. Far to quickly.

Richard was going to pay for hurting what was mine.

His blood, would be decor on my walls.

He won't win this battle.