Chapter: 14 - Work for it

Hi guys, this chapter contains a scene containing and Eating Disorder. This is the second scene and will also be the second last, in the next chapter she also has one and then she get healthy. I promise! I just wanted to let you guys know just in case you don't feel comfortable reading xoxo

 I promise! I just wanted to let you guys know just in case you don't feel comfortable reading xoxo

Tru Colton

After Ashton asked me to work for him...a few words were exchanged...a couple knives where thrown - at him. And eventually I decided it was a new form of life for me. I knew I was probably going to regret it, but as for now I was happy with my decision.

Plus what's the worst that could happen?

Ashton, said that he would inform me of a plan to 'get rid' of my parents - I don't think killing them is what he has in mind, but it sure as hell is what I have in mine.

Since I don't have anywhere to go. I'm back with the King's. Which I can complain about, I've been back two weeks and Carmen and I have spent everyday relaxing and giving Ashton the cold shoulder.

I've also done some drinking therapy which sure as hell takes the edge off. Its not everyday you dad tries to sell you off the a Russian, and so you end up back staying with a one night stand.

I have a meeting with Ashton today to discuss the plans for me working for him. If being part of his mafia means killing I need training, and for some bizarre reason the thought of killing someone isn't scaring me right now.

I was sat in bed, checking my socials and decided to go get ready. I picked out khaki free cargo pants, a black fitted long sleeved crop top and black high heels boots. I straightened my hair, and applied some mascara and a glossy lip. Not like I need to impress anyone.

I grabbed my phone and made my way down stairs.

As I was in the hall way about o walk down Maverick walked towards me. "Tru!" He beamed, hugging me. "I'm glad to see your back." I smiled happily at him. He was the only really father figure I had now.

Since getting back, I haven't seen Maverick because he was on business, London joined him as well, but she had a spa day today so I'll need to catch up with her later.

"Thank you, I'm glad to be back. Even if it means working Ashton." His face fell slightly. "Yes, he told me his 'proposal' for you." I titled my head, "What?" I asked, concern still on his face.

"I'm not sure that being in the Mafia is the best thing for you Tru." He guided me down the stairs. "Working in a mafia means that no matter how much you try to convince yourself your a good person...your not." He sighed. I could tell that this was coming from something deeper, something that Maverick was holding on to.