Chapter: 20 - Thunder

Tru Colton

Tru Colton

My mind stretched with ideas. Hit? Punch? Kick? Stab?

You don't have a fucking knife idiot!

I lifted my head up as my senses came about me. I opened my eyes, but it was a struggle. A bright light was shinning directly onto my face. I could see two figures in front of me and one to the side.

"Good girl. Keep those pretty eyes on us." I shivered at the tone of the voice. Definitely Richard. The figure to the side began walking over to me, I could see he was holding something, but my vision was to blurry to make out what it was.

He grabbed my face in his hands and shawn a torch in them. "She looks fine now. I'll have to come back and check her blood pressure if your wanting the injections done." He said to Richard. I assume it was a doctor of some sort, but I was more concerned about this 'injection' he was talking about.

"I'll give you a call once we're ready." The man left without another word. I could make out more of the room I was in and Richard.

The room looked to be a basement, I was tied down to a wooden chair, my ankles taped to the legs of the chair and my hands bound with rope. Richard was perched on a table along with another man who I didn't recognize.

"Clear the house. Only security outside." The man left, never glancing at me for more than a second. "I remember our first meeting Tru." He slithered his way over to me. He bent down in front of me, resting on his heels.

"I remember thinking about taking you over that desk in Ashton's office too." He snickered, drawing his finger tip up my left calf. I tried to stop my self from shaking from his touch, but his filthy hands disgusted me.

"It made me all that much more determined to have you, when I knew you belonged to Ashton. And when he told me about your dad, hell I love a girl with daddy issues." He licked his lips and ran both his hands up my legs to my thighs.

He gave them both a tight, painful squeeze. It was a warning. I warning of what I knew would happen if I didn't get out of here.

"So, what your gonna rape me?" I retorted. He let out a senseless laugh and stood up walking behind me. "Is that what you want? To be treated like the skank you are? To answer your question, yes, but then I'm going to inject you with morphine and slowly watch you die. Just like every fucking slut like you should." I snorted, not looking at him as I spoke.

"Your not going to kill me because I'm a slut Richard – which I'm not by the way – your going to kill me because you know that no matter how hard you try; you'll never have what Ashton has." I tried to move my hands as I spoke, but I had to talk longer.

"That's what it's all about right? You want to be like Ashton; leader of the mafia, money, looks, lifestyle, girls. You want everything he has, but your sorry ass could never work hard enough to get it." He smacked me across the face, a trickle of blood pouring from my head.