Chapter: 12 - Three Sixty

Ashton King

Ashton King

I sat tied down to a wooden chair. Duck tape round my ankles, and down my arms. My hands bound to the chair with zip ties.

I squinted trying to adjust to the light in the room. "Nice of you to join me baby." Tru was sat on the sofa facing me, nursing a whiskey.

The last thing I remember was being hit over the head with something, it felt like a hammer. My mother and Carmen told me that they helped Tru get away from Andre and from me apparently.

I don't know why she wanted away from me.

"Tru what the hell?" I grunted. She placed her glass down on the table and picked up a 9mm Glock 17 and held it at her side. She staggered towards me, a smile plastered on her face.

"I gave you the benefit of the doubt." She walked over and bent down beside me. She was wearing Chanel perfume, it's her signature. Her lips so full, begging to be kissed. And fuck her body. It would make any guy weak.

"I trusted you." She hummed, before ripping a piece of duck tape from my arm. "FUCK!" I thundered, trying to pull my arm from the ties. My arm stung from the pain I was in during.

"Don't be a whimp Ashton." She whispered in my ear. She stood up and pulled a chair over turning the back to face me and straddled it.

"Let's play a game baby." She said seductively, but something told me I wasn't going to enjoy this. "I'm going to ask you something, and if I don't like the answer, I'll rip the tape off. But when it runs out..." she held up the glock and waved it at me.

Her eyes said war. I know I've pissed her off. I know Andre has too. But for some reason, I get the feeling she has more of a vendetta again me right now.

"Not the kind of game I had in mind Tru." She cocked her eye brow at me and placed the gun in the back of her jeans. "Don't try and piss me off Ashton. The only reason I haven't killed you yet is because I couldn't do that to your parents...then again maybe I would be doing them a favor." She chuckled readying her hands on the back of the chair then resting her chin on them.

"How did you get here so quickly?" She tilted her head waiting for an answer. "Private jet." She breathed heavy. "Who told you I was here?" My mind fought to decide if I should tell her or make up some shit just to piss her off.

"Why does it matter?" She tsked, standing up and shaking her head and she knelt down beside me. "Ashton, you need learn your lesson." She ripped another piece of tape off my arm causing me to groan in pain. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing how badly it hurt.

My teeth grinded together, containing the string of curse words I was desperate to throw at her.

"Let's try this again Ashton. Who told you I was here?" I smirked and gave her the truth. "My mother." She nodded sitting back down.