Chapter: 15 - Help

Hi guys! Thank-you for the reads!!! I just wanted to let you guys know that there is a scene where Tru shows her ED. This is her last time, however in Chapter: 16 – She does get help, where she has to talk about her past.

 This is her last time, however in Chapter: 16 – She does get help, where she has to talk about her past

Tru Colton

It's been three weeks since I started my training and I have got to say, I'm pretty damn good. I've had a couple of practice fights with my instructor Luca and taken him down every time.

I haven't spoken to Ashton since that day. He left later on to go on a business venture and only returned home this morning, but Carmen and I were already out.

"How cute is this!?" Carmen said holding up a tight fitted white dress. We are shopping for outfits for Carmen and Abel's gender reveal tomorrow night.

I still haven't even got them a gift, but I'm working my ass off for this mission tonight. "You need to try it!" She threw it over her arm and looked through the rails more. I picked out a dark, burgundy fitted long sleeved dress, with a long slit up the side, or I picked out a blush pink fitted dress, with a bow connecting the bust, and spaghetti straps.

I looked through the heel selection in the mood for some new ones. I picked up a silver, glitter Jimmy Choo pair, in a pointed toe. "Can I try these please?" The sales assistant took my size and walked off to get me a pair.

"Ashton came back home this morning." Carmen mentioned sitting down beside me. I turned to her razing my brow. "And I would care because???" She shrugged looking down at the dress in her hands.

"I just think you guys need to talk. You have a lot of history and I don't want it all to be thrown away because of you stupid parents." I sighed thanking the sales assistant as I placed on the heels.

"Carmen, Ashton had a part to play to. I'm only here because I trust you guys. Not him." I muttered the last part and stood up looking at my shoes. "I'll put them behind the till for you?" I nodded slipping them off and placing them back in the box.

Carmen and I walked through to a dressing room. She went into a slightly larger one while I went into a regular one – however it was more than enough, this was a high-end store after all.

I slipped on the burgundy dress, and didn't like the fit. I took it off and slipped on the blush pink feeling the same way.

"TRU!" Carmen yelled angrily. I opened the door to her dressing room and looked at her through the mirror. She only had the dress past her ass, and it wouldn't go any further. "I hate this." She seethed. I bit my lip and walked in pulling the dress up from her waist. "No use Tru. I'm fat." She faked sobbed at me.

"Your not fat! Your carrying another human inside you!" She huffed and turned sideways looking at her little bump. "After all this trouble it's definitely a King boy." I laughed and held up my finger.