Chapter : 5

Tru Colton

"WAKE UPPPPPPPPP!" Carmen yelled in my ear. I sat up abruptly, trying my best to adjust to the light around me. "Nice of you to join us." She mocked. I shot her a glare and looked around. "God, what time is it?" I asked rubbing my temples. "Its 12pm." I groaned as I threw my head back on the sofa. Carmen was sat beside me holding a cup of coffee. "Here, this might help."

She handed me the coffee, I took a sip thankful that it wasn't to warm and brought my legs up from the floor to cradle me. "What time did I go to sleep at?" I yawned. "I think like four am. You stripped naked and jumped in the pool, then you refused to go up to bed, so you slept on the couch." I looked down and noticed I was wearing a large black t-shirt, I didn't have panties on but the shirt covered me.

Carmen noticed and answered my unspoken thought. "Ashton got you ready." I pushed away the realisation that I was naked in front of Ashton...again, and that he got me ready in one of his shirts. Fuck me. "Well, if you'll excuse me I'm going to go for a shower and then going to cry in a whole." She laughed as she also stood up, walking to the kitchen.

I left the couch and walked upstairs along to my room. I opened the door and was met with Ashton? "Can I help you?" I asked confused to why he was in my room. "Nope." He said popping the p like I do.

He looked sexy, just in black joggers not shirt. His hair was still in 'bed head' style, his manly scent - that made me weak at my knees over powered the room. He was holding my phone and keys in his hand. God his hands. The things they could do, they are ruff, but his touch apis gentle...when he wants to be. I pushed my thoughts aside and met his eyes again.

"Why do you have my phone and keys?" He looked down at his hand and jiggled my keys around and looked at my phone. "I don't want you trying to escape." I cocked my brow at him. "Ashton, I hate to admit this. But life here is better that staying with my parents." I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for a response.

He moved closer to me, my breathing quickly picked up in pace just from him moving ever so close to me. I chose to stand my ground, and appeared unfazed by his closeness.

Who the hell am I kidding? I'm dripping wet, and my awkward stance could tell anyone that. I rubbed my thighs together for some form of friction, anything! He's killing me, I don't know how long I can hold back.

"Once your done shamelessly checking me out baby, I have a business meeting today and I'll need you to come." I chuckled walking into the closet. "I'm not your PA Ashton. I'm your kidnappe, remember?" He stood up and walked over to me. "That doesn't mean you won't be helping me with my work for now though." I rolled my eyes and moved past him walking into the bathroom. "Be ready in 30 minutes." He called. "Suck my dick." I called back. I could hear him stringing curse words under his breath but I didn't care.

I took a shower, washing my hair, my body then shaving everywhere. I wrapped a fluffy white towel round my body and opened up one of the many bathroom cupboards. I pulled out a body lotion and began moisturizing, before I dried and straightened my hair. I opened another drawer and found make up, thankfully it must have been Carmen who done all my shopping.

I applied foundation, blush, mascara, and bronzer - all light of course, and a glossy lip to finish it off. I tied my now straight hair back whilst I walked back into the closet looking for an outfit. I picked out a mid-length black leather pencil skirt with a slit up one side, a black long sleeved top tucked into that which had a plunging V-neck, and black YSL heels along with a black YSL bag. I placed on a Cartier love bracelet, and small Tiffany diamond earrings before taking my hair out of it's tie and leaving the room.