Jennas Choice

Ana
Ana was yelling Mia's going to win our bet get me in the hospital now.
Christian
Who cares, let's do this safely okay?
Ana
Listen you I want to win this bet. Now get me inside that door now. Taylor has the wheelchair and helps me out as Christian is in shock as to how I am acting. Grrrrr get me in there this baby's not waiting.
Mia
Dammit that Christian behind us and we are head to head on this bet. Ethan get me inside now. Come back and park the car.
Ethan
Can you please stop thinking about that bet? Really?
Mia
Nope, I am going to win the bet.
Ethan
Are you sure you are in labor as she screams in agony. Okay that answered my question. I have the CPO drive the car to the lot and meet us inside later. He was the only on duty, the rest had some kind of virus and we didn't want them around Mia.
Mia
Get a move on Ethan. I grab his shirt and tell him I am winning this bet. He leans down and carries me past Taylor trying to get the wheelchair inside with Ana saying hurry up between labor pains. Too bad we have the same Ob. We called her already. Her eyes widen as she realizes two very competitive related patients have went into labor at the same time. We get to her first and she has Ethan sign me in while Christian has already signed Ana in dammit. No wonder he made billions he can read and finish documents in seconds. Ana is taken back, because her water broke and mine hasn't.
Ana
Take that Mia I think and grin while frighting the urge to scream through the pain they get me to labor and delivery and I hear Mia say no air got here first.
Mia
No I got here first and she is taken inside already. Isn't this first come first served?
Dr Greene
No, it's first water breaks first served. And yours hadn't yet. Let's get you to a room while I check on Ana. Her contractions are two minutes apart. Your don't seem so bad.
Mia
So if I scream every labor pain I get to first?
Dr Greene
It depends on how far apart the screams lol Nurse get Mrs Kavanagh to her room. You know the one she reserved.
Ethan
A reserved room? Mia really?
Mia
I am following protocols for our safety, Christian pays for it.
Ethan
Oh okay, kidnapping I get it now.
Mia
Yes you know like when Jose tried to kidnap me to exchange me for Ana. He has set it all up for all his family to get more secured rooms. Of course it's the nicest room they have here.
Christian
I am given a gown and mask and told to put it on. I do and see Ana already ready to deliver the baby. Her first question was has Mia given birth yet? I tell her I have no idea. I was busy getting us to our room and security set up.
Ana
Grrrr Where's dr Greene at?
Dr Greene
I am here and no Mias not ready yet. I think you end the bet. I look and grab my gloves and wow the head is nearly here. I coach Ana as she's not saying much now.
Christian
I hold Ana's hand as she pushes our baby out. For a tiny woman she has one hell of a grip. Suddenly I hear a tiny cry. And dr Greene says we have a son. We chose Theodore Christian Grey as his name. We got the exact birth time for the bet of course. A nurse arrives and lets Dr Greene know Mia was having Braxton Hicks pains. She wasn't in labor yet.
Ana
I chuckle and tell him what the bet was for. She owes me a month of catering our meals.
Christian
I can handle that she's a good cook.
Ana
But I am insisting she do it for every family event and I mean the whole family.
Christian
Wow hope she read the fine print on that deal lol. The baby is brought Tony's and he looks like me and Ana. She cuddles him to her chest and I pet his back. Dr Greene finishes up with Ana and our son is taken t the nursery for a check up and clean up. I have security watch over Ana and Taylor congratulates me and Gail goes to visit Ana. Jameson is with Taylor and we go see our latest family member. I put my arm around Jameson and say well I am sure you are glad you didn't have to deliver this baby?
Jameson
Oh I would have not had a problem with it at all. Jenna wasn't the first baby I delivered. I want to be a doctor and have talked to Grandma about it.
Christian
I will make sure you achieve that dream. I am proud you allowed us to adopt you. Just know that I love you and your siblings always will.
Jameson
Mushy much lol I love you as well. Now where is the newest family member? Is it a girl or boy?
Christian
A boy of course, Theodore Christian Grey 20 inches and 7 pounds 4 ounces looks like Ana and I mixed.
Jameson
Poor kid lol So what did Ana win?
Christian
Mia has to do catering for the whole family for a month of family get togethers.
Mia
I waddle behind Christian and comment about the catering. Ana might have won that bet, but I never said what I would be making lol
Christian
Mia be nice, you know Ana would go out of her way to assure I won it would be great.
Mia
Yes she would okay, well next bet will be with you then. I want to use your home in the Bahamas any time I want.
Christian
You have that already, what's the catch?
Mia
Buy a place big enough for the whole family so we can go down together.
Christian
Let me talk to a few people about that okay. Taylor knows what I want done and why.