Honeymoon Heaven?

Kate
We finally made it to our hotel after a delayed flight and an emergency landing. Then the car taking us to our hotel broke down in an isolated area. Elliott and I had to wait in sweltering heat for the guys get a car to pick us and our luggage up. No carrying over the threshold for me tonight. I am sure a bubble bath and lots of water. Lots and lots of water. The hotel gave away our reservation, but made it up to us since it was their car service that broke down. They gave us the best bungalow available, which was the most expensive one they had. Two weeks of butler, maid and cooks waiting on us. Security finally arrived and they ended up in a small beach house nearby. Christians orders that they be with us at all times. After what has happened I get it, I just don't like it.
Elliott
Kate is not thrilled at the delay and the emergency landing, Christian offered his jet and we couldn't take it so we took the Kavanagh Jet instead. The new pilot was a card. So he might not be working for Kavanagh long. Then the hotels car broke down and we had to wait four hours for a replacement vehicle. Next we lose our reservations because we are not on time due to their junky car. They finally get us into the nicest accommodation they have. Apparently the Grey name carries some weight here in the Bahamas. I found out Christian had us upgraded and paid for it. What I didn't know was he was in a home he bought years ago when he went a meeting here. So they definitely moved to make our honeymoon better. I think we will crash their honeymoon lol.
Ana
The jet landed smoothly and we try to reach Elliott and Kate, but apparently they had issues. Christian was ready to shower and we did. We took a nap after having some moments together. He bought this home to vacation in and had it expanded by a good construction company here. Taylor came down to assure security was set up correctly. He hired staff as well. Gail came along and they got married while they were here. Two months later they made it home. She found out she was pregnant. They have a son that's going on three. He is a doll, he looks like both of them. He cooks and he guards as well. He emulates both his parents. He has a nanny and Gail is head of household over all the staff that care for all Christians places. Her assistant is lie Taylor's they follow orders and hand out schedules and duties Gail and Taylor give them. Allen Carson Taylor is named after a buddy who gave his life to save his team after they tried to kidnap their charges. The charges got free by going with Taylor and Sawyer in the dark of night. All the other were killed in the attack and the bombing. This is why Christian has a lot of security around him. The family were safe, but had to hide until they arrested the men who ordered the attacks.
Christian
How much do you want to bet that Elliott will discover where we are and barge in on us. I say we get naked and have fun before they arrive and interrupted us.
Ana
They are most likely doing what we are doing and too busy to think about us at all.
Christian
You have no idea the mind that belongs to Elliott Grey add Kate and it's a dangerous mixture. I pick her up and head to the private hot tub. She squeals as I pull her into it with me. Let's the clothes be gone.
The next day after a busy night, really busy. Clattering in the house alerts us to something being amiss. Staff is generally quiet. I walk into the kitchen where the noise is emanating from and see two bathing suited people going through the cabinets as the cook tries to stop them. Elliott just as Tara to make you both something okay?
Elliott
Well look who it is, my brother and at two pm. Oh look there's Ana. How was your first day here? Kate want to tell him about our troubles?
Kate
It was horrible, this is nicer than where we are. Why didn't you tell us about it? It's very private and safer than where we are. I like it, can we move over here?
Ana
Huh? What? You want to join us on our honeymoon? Really?
Elliott
Come on bro we are in hell over at that hotel.
Christian
You owe me and you two don't work the staff to death. Call and have your luggage brought over. We have dibs 9n the hot tub.
Elliott
A hot tub oh man. Where is it at?
Christian
No way. It's where you can't get to it. In our room.
Tara
Breakfast anyone? I can already see a bonus when the Grey's leave. So I go to work making some very good things to eat while they are talking about moving into the house for the rest of their honeymoon, his brother seems like he can talk a snake out of eating him. So I place all the food on the counter along with pitchers of juices. Then put four place setting out.
Kate
I start eating while Elliott pitches his proposal and Christian gives up after his stomach growls. I get an alert on my phone and it's funny as hell. Jose did an interview stating your marriage was illegal. He made a marriage certificate with yours and his name on it. Showing you married him when you became emancipated.
Ana
Oh Lord he needs to be hospitalized and son.
Kate
Wait, they think he is on his way here to take you back home. He was ranting about you belonging to him. He showed them documents, but they don't believe him.
Ana
A marriage certificate? A real one?
Kate
Look at the paper on line.