Kates Announcement

Kate
After everything going on with Christian, Ana, Grace and Carrick and new family members we have made a date to announce our baby. It is all in the timing and Mia and Ana have timed this well. My baby will be six months younger than theirs. Mia's twins are doing great and in preschool. She hopes this isn't twins. Mom is doing pretty good her and Archie ran off and got married to each other. Mom goes as Mrs Billings now. It irritates dad lol. We have met and bonded with three of our siblings and mom is good friends with her now. She actually paid for her schooling and she's a nurse and works with Grace occasionally. Mia and I had no idea the reasons mom and dad asked us to wait to visit until they gave the all clear to come over. They increased all of our security though, so it had to be serious. I called Ana and she had no idea what was going on yet, but knew there was something going on, because they were headed to her house under guards.
Ana
Christian told me not to tell Kate or Mia anything, because it would just scare them, and could bring attention to the fact they know something. If they don't know something they can't tell it. I had to agree with that, plus Kate told me she is pregnant and we didn't think her being upset would be healthy for her or me. That's why I was only told certain things. We are sitting at the breakfast table when a knock on the door.
Christian
Well that will be someone who wants to meet Jenna. Georgia Ford is Jennas grandmother. She is her only living relative. Other than her children. Jenna was thrilled to see Louisa and Jameson and his two siblings. She introduced him to her son as well. She was still healing and on IV antibiotics and fluids, so she got tired easily. We told her in private that her mom and stepfather were dead. Her mother was beaten and died on the way to the hospital. Her stepfather died in the commission of a crime. She doesn't need to know all the particulars of their deaths. I explained that her grandmother was joining us for breakfast. That's when we heard the knock on the door. Security had already alerted me to the fact someone was here and told me it was Georgia Ford, Fred Lewis, her CPO and driver was with her. I gave them the okay to let them inside the gate.
Carrick
Grace hasn't been told much other than a relative has tracked Jenna down. I told her that the Mortons were dead. And explained what I knew had happened. I explained that the grandmother on the fathers side hired a PI to find the Mortons and they got lucky and found the Jane Doe report the hospital sent out. I think Grace was of mixed feelings, happy for Jenna and sad for us.
Grace
I hope this lady knows how wonderful her granddaughter is. I know how wonderful she is. Poor things has been through hell and back and still believes people are good. I watch as Jenna is told her grandmother on her dads side is here and wants to see her. She looks unsure of what she should do or say.
Jenna
I have become attached to the Grey family. Grace and Carrick have treated me like their own child. My son is treated as well as I am. They might not like his father and neither did I, but he is not him as they tell me. I think about the person I named him after and know he will be good like him. I finally got to hug my Louisa again. I see Ana watching our interactions and I tell her I won't take her from them. She smiles.
Ana
Thanks for that, you can see her any time you wish to. Jenna nods and looks up as beautiful lady walks in and introduces herself as Georgia Ford and then introduces her companions.
Georgia
I see Timothy in Jenna and a bit of Carla. I ask to see the girls wrist and there it is the bird birth mark on her wrist.  I show her mine and a photo of her father. You can see the bird on his wrist as well. I was surprised to find out she had been pregnant four times. She was on IV fluids and antibiotics. She looked frail. She told how Carla and Morton had treated her. She told how Jameson delivered Louisa I looked at the tiny girl toddling around and being fussed over. Her manny took her for a nap. The nurse took the baby Jameson to lay him down as well. I suspect theirs something going on between those two. I explain that my son turned up missing the day after he got full custody of her. Then She was taken from me in the women's room by her mother and Morton had injured me enough to put me in the hospital a few days and showed her the scars.
Jenna
I asked her where she lived and she said she lives in El Paso. She owns a company there and has people running it for her. She keeps her hand on it and she has more companies all over the United States. Her and her husband built it together. Would you be upset if I wanted to stay here with the Grey's?
Georgia
I can understand why, but can I have some time to get to know you and my grandchildren. Do you know what happened to the other babies?
Jenna
No because all I recall is that when I went into labor they told me to take something for the pain. I woke up and they said the baby had died. I believed them, but something tells me my babies are out there in the world, because they could show me where the babies were buried.